Act Normal

Her heart was racing a mile a minute as two things were happening. Mustang's hands were running up the inside of her legs slowly, and Jean Havoc had just thrown himself down on the couch in Mustang's office smoking his cigarette.
      "So what, you're just hanging out in her by yourself with the door locked? I thought you liked us lieutenant, what the deal?" He asked as he laid there looking up at the ceiling. At least he wasn't looking at her, she was having a hard time keeping a straight face as Mustang unbuttoned her uniform pants under the desk. She tried to swat him away with one of her hands, but he bit her, causing her to jump a little, hitting her hand under the desk.
She couldn't contain the little laugh that escaped her mouth, then quickly tried to cover it up with a cough.
All of this looking incredibly terrible considering the question she was just asked.

     "Wow, that's cold Hawkeye." Havoc joked.
     "I've got a headache, just needed some quiet time without Fullmetal, or Mustang chasing me around." She replied, throwing Ed and Mustang under the proverbial table. Perhaps this wasn't the best time to be throwing anyone under any more tables, she thought with a smirk that was impossible to hide. Luckily, Havoc had his eyes on the smoke rising from his cigarette and wasn't paying much attention to what Riza was doing. And thank God for that, because currently she was busy trying really hard to remain inconspicuous as Mustang slid her pants down around her ankles.
The next second she felt his hot breath on her, just before his tongue moved slowly across her clit.

There was nothing she could do to stop it, and out of her mouth she shouted a sharp, "oh!" Clearly, this startled Havoc, who dropped his smoke right on his chest and his hands flew up to grab it before it burned his uniform.
     "What the fuck Hawkeye?! Give me a heart attack why don't you! The fuck was that?" He said as he flipped over on the couch and looked at her. She had both hands flat on the desk as she stared at him in disbelief of herself. He chest was rising and falling quickly ad she tried to compose herself. This, of course, was basically impossible as Mustang's fingers made their way inside her, so slowly, so gently, and his tongue did things to parts of her that hadn't been touched in a very long time. He was going to make her cum right then and there... but he knew what he was doing.
After all, it wasn't a secret that Mustang got around.

With a body and a face like his, there was no shortage of girls lining up for their chance to jump his bones. He knew exactly what to do to get her to the very brink of the most intense orgasm she would ever have, but then pull her back and keep her on the edge. She could feel herself just dripping, and his tongue licking up every drop of her. It was, hands down, the more arousing thing she had ever felt in her life. She was trying so hard to not show any kind of sign as to what was going on under the desk while Havoc stared at her with a raised eyebrow.
     "S..s..sorry. There was a bee." She explained, hoping for the best.
     "Jesus, it's a fucking bee. You're like, the most badass woman I've ever met and you freaked out over a bee?" He asked. Riza could tell by the tone of his voice that he knew she was full of shit.

     "So, how long is Mustang gonna be before he comes back?"
Riza had to keep control over her body that was aching to just melt as Mustang bright her right back to the very edge again. Her whole body tensing up before that big release. She couldn't stop herself from everything though. Without thinking about it, her hands flew under the desk and her fingers grabbed his hair as she tried to push him back for a second so she could gain her composure. But he was stronger. She fought him a little, then her back arched and she bit her lip. She just couldn't stop it.

     "I don't know Havoc, he does... fuck... sorry, " she began then coughed to try to level out. This was not going to end well, in one sense at least. "He does what he wants, we all...oh, shit... we all know that. He's not here, and you should probably go." She managed to get out. She could feel a bead of sweat dripping down from her hairline. 'Jesus fuck Havoc, get out of here... I can't hold this back much longer...' she thought in frustration.
Sitting up, Havoc squinted his eyes a little as he looked at Hawkeye.
     "Are you okay? You look like you're having trouble breathing. What's going on?" He asked, a tone of concern in his voice. She had to try incredibly hard not to just laugh and let everything go as Mustang pushed his fingers in deeper, moving them around so perfectly, touching all the right places.