14 | M

Mattia

"How was your day?" I paid close attention to her reaction. I was curious about whether or not she was going to mention Kline at all.

"It was good. I missed you." She smiled.

"I missed you too. What did you have for lunch?" I knew what she had for lunch. I knew who she had it with and where. I already knew about the important highlights of her whole day. But I could not let her know that. At least not until she would be able to understand why I had to go to these lengths to protect them.

"I ordered in." She stuttered, struggling to find the right words to form her lie. Her whole demeanor was off. Nuelle was not a good liar and it showed. However, as much as I wanted to lash out at her about lying this early into our relationship, I maintained my calm, knowing that I was not being completely honest as well.

"And dinner?"

"Well," she turned around with excitement in her eyes, "Tomato soup and cheese sandwich." She held up a few tomatoes when she faced the camera again. She seemed more than relieved that we had moved on from the lunch topic. "You?"

"Well," I scratched the side of my head, "I'm home alone, so I'll probably order in or go get something. I'm not really in the mood to leave the house in this weather."

"Why didn't you have Lorna make you dinner?" She leaned forward.

The low cut in her blouse attracted my eyes. 'God, what I would have done if I was there', I thought to myself.

"Eyes up here." She covered herself when she noticed where my eyes rested.

"How can I when you're trying to distract me?"

"I'm not." She shook her head.

"Where's Dom?"

"Playing in his room." She looked over her right shoulder, into the direction of the room. Meanwhile, my eyes had not left her top. "He might be asleep, because it's really quiet."

"Good. Then, I'd like to see more."

"Of what?" She asked in a volume that was lower than usual.

"Take it off."

She froze, only her chest moved up and down with every fast breath she took. My smile grew because of her innocent eyes, whilst I throbbed because of the excitement that hid in them. With my lower lip tucked between my teeth I leaned back in my seat. I watched carefully as her fingers grazed against the very top button of her blouse. She did not hesitate to reach for it. However, once her fingers found the little plastic brown clasp that hindered my view of her beautiful breast, she had trouble removing it.

My bloodstreams filled with a sweet sense of electricity and impatience. I was agonized by the mixture of these feelings. One side of me wanted to enjoy how nervous I made her, whilst the other side of me wanted to jump through the screen and rip her top off myself.

"Are you nervous?"

She shook her head no.

"Then why is it that you're struggling to take it off?"

As soon as I said this her lips molded into a devilish smile and she quickly popped the first button open, continuing with the second as she kept my eyes connected with hers.

I could feel the lines appear on my forehead. I read it all wrong...

"You're teasing me?" The words came out accompanied by shock.

"What? You don't like it?"

'Do I?' I asked myself.

"I-"