18 | M

Mattia

Although my cock only grew harder, I did not push 'part two' to happen. Nuelle was dead tired and kept yawning; doing that would not be fair. Besides, the idea that she was now under the same roof as me and would soon be around me all day at work, was enough for me to not be greedy for the night. We ended up in my room, a random episode of a series neither one of us had committed to, was playing on the tv whilst we laid in bed. 

"You should get some sleep," I played with the side of her head, tangling my fingers in her hair.

"Uhh-uhh," she shook her head with very little movement. 

"Do you like your room?" I pushed myself up against the headboard. In response Nuelle moved closer to me and put her head in my lap which did not help with the situation I had going on down there. 

She shrugged her shoulders, "It's okay."

"Do you like this one?" 

She propped herself up against the bed by leaning on her right elbow, "It's really dark. Fits your personality." She seductively batt her eyelashes at me, earning herself a genuine smile as I looked down at her.

I gulped as I built up the courage to finally ask what had been lingering on my mind since we got home, "Share it with me." I said, instead of asking. 

Her eyes grew a little wider, "Are we ready for everyone to find out?" she wore her concern on her face.

"I'm ready whenever you are." I caressed her face. I expected her to change my mind, to ask for more time considering Tia's circumstances or to mention Dom and how she was not ready to explain to him why she would be sleeping in my room.

"Okay," her lips molded into a small smile as she rested her chin right on top my wood, to my surprise. "But I want to tell the rest first, today. Marissa before anyone else." 

"We'll do it together." I replied, knowing that my sister would not care. "Will Dom be okay, sleeping alone?"

"He will, he's a big boy. But, making the room a bit kid friendlier would help."

"We can arrange that tomorrow. Whatever he wants and needs."

"Maybe not whatever. Let's not spoil him."

"We can spoil him a little bit," I said under my breath, which she chose to ignore.

"Is your toe alright?" As soon as these words left her lips, the memory of that filthy animal crossed my mind.

I wiggled my toe to show her that it was alright, "Yeah, but I'm going to check it out regardless. Who knows what that filthy animal has. I'll send Leighton a message."

"How?" She sat up all the way with her arm over my lap whilst she faced me. "You and Dr. Leighton. You were an asshole to him. How are you still in contact after all these years?"

"I was," I took a deep breath whilst I stared back into the beautiful face in front of me. "I really was an asshole. And he still came to help. We continued the sessions when you left. Whenever I needed help, he was there. Especially, with Tia. That's when our friendship really took off. And now, I'm going to be his best man." I could not help but smile to myself.

"Wait, when is the wedding again?" 

"In two weeks. As a matter of fact, we have his bachelor party coming up on Saturday."

"And you did the planning?" Her eyes narrowed into slits and her head cocked to the side.

"You're looking at me as if you won't believe me if I say that I did."