3:05

Alicia heard from her sister that Victoria was back

Alicia heard from her sister that Victoria was back. Faith and Edward went to Jacksonville along with Dalton and Bella. She was stuck at home as she really wasn't able to do much. She felt the baby kick and smiled. "Daddy will be home soon. He is chasing away a psychotic b..." Alicia stopped herself. "I better not say that till you are older."

"Alicia!"

"In here." She says as she was watching tv. "I really haven't moved from this spot."

Rosalie sat down. "She went to the other side. Emmett and Klaus almost died from coming close to going over the treaty line."

Alicia looked at her friend and shook her head. "I told him to be careful."

"You know Emmett and Klaus. When they are wanting to protect this family, they get too carried away."

She nodded as she sighed. "I feel useless."

"No, Alicia, you're not useless. You are fragile right now with the baby."

Instead of replying back, Alicia stood up and left the room causing Rosalie to sigh as she wished Alicia would understand her when she says she's not useless.
~~~
Emmett walked into the room and jumped on the bed causing Alicia to look at him. He smiled as he pulled her into his lap. "Rose said that you are feeling useless."

"I'm the only Cullen not out there helping you guys." She tells him. "I'm stuck here counting down the days till this little one is born."

"Baby, don't worry about it. At least you aren't dealing with the drama."

"You shouldn't either. In fact, none of us should be, but we are a family and we fight side by side. I'm the only one who isn't able to do so right now." She tells him as she felt the baby kick. "I hate that one spot this little one kicks at."

"Why?"

"It's sore." She tells him. "Emmett, I think after all this and the baby's birth that the two of us go on a very needed vacation."

Emmett smiled as he laid them back. "I think that is a good idea for us." He tells her. "First, the Volturi."

"They saw Alice's vision. I'm sure they know."

"Still, we will announce the birth."

Alicia nodded as she grabbed the blanket and covered them up. They may not get cold or hot, but it felt normal to them. Alice looked in to see Emmett and Alicia laying on their bed being quiet causing her to walk away smiling. "How is she?"

Alice smiled at Jasper as she put her arms around his neck. "Let's say if she never had Emmett, she will be in a very dark place." She says. "I'm glad that she has him. He is the only one to talk to her about things that she needs to hear."

"Good." He says. "I worry about my best friend."

"I know." She says. "Let's go hunt."

"Let's go."

Alicia closed her eyes as she felt like she could sleep forever. Emmett looked at her and smiled as he closed his eyes like she did. Anything to feel human together.

 Anything to feel human together