1:06

Emmett has everything planned for him and Alicia

Emmett has everything planned for him and Alicia. Alice still hasn't found out anything since Jasper won't tell her. Edward refused to tell Faith and same with Dalton. Alicia decided yo find out on her own. She knew Emmett was going hunting so she left through her window and followed him. Emmett felt like he was being followed and stopped. "Alicia, I know it's you."

"What are you doing?" She asked confused. Emmett sighed knowing he got caught.

"I was planning us a date night. Just the two of us." He said. Alicia smiled as she skipped to him. "I wanted it to be a surprise."

"I haven't seen anything." Alicia tells him. "I'll go home and wait for tonight."

"Your the best." Emmett said as he kissed her.
~~~
"Alice!"

"You look great!" Alice exclaimed happily. Alicia smiled, but looked at her sister.

"I'm a little over dress for hunting." Alicia pointed out. "And this surprise for him is tight."

"Hush." Alice said. "Now go find out what Emmett has planned."

"Okay." Alicia said as she stood up and walked to the window. "Meet you outside, Emmett." Emmett smiled and walked out just to see Alicia jumping out the window.

"Ready?"

"Yes I am." She replied. Emmett smirked at her outfit knowing that will be gone like the other dresses she had worn.

"You look beautiful." Alicia smiled. "Let's go."
~~~
Alicia and Emmett have been running for awhile now. Alicia wondered where he was taking her and wondered what this was all about. She smelt deer and stopped. She smiled knowing she was thirsty and got into her position.

Emmett stopped when he didn't hear Alicia. "Alicia?" He called for till he smelt deer blood. He went back to see Alicia feeding. She looked up when she felt his presence.

"Hi." She said. Emmett didn't say anything as he walked over and wiped the corner of her mouth.

"Still thirsty?" Emmett asked. Alicia nodded as Emmet smiled. "Follow me than." Alicia grabbed Emmett's hand before they vamped off.
~~~
"Emmett!" Alicia exclaims. "This is beautiful." Emmett smiled at her as she stood shock. "How long where you planning this?"

"Since Bella and Faith came over." Emmett said. He walked over and gave her a present. Alicia was confused and Emmett smiled. "Open it." Alicia did just that and gasped at the ring inside. "I want to marry you all over again."

"Of course." Alicia laughed. "This is perfect Emmett." She said kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you." Emmett said as the started kissing, taking one another's clothes off, etc,. Alicia and Emmett made love to one another as they were getting married all over again.

 Alicia and Emmett made love to one another as they were getting married all over again