1948-1950

1948

Alice and Alicia have waited for 28 years for Alice to meet Jasper

Alice and Alicia have waited for 28 years for Alice to meet Jasper. Over those years, the twins traveled and changed their diets. "It's time to meet Jasper." She heard Alice say. Alicia nodded and grabbed her jacket and followed Alice out to the dinner.

Once they arrived, Alicia went to an empty table as Alice was waiting at the bar. "Here you go sweetheart?" The human said as she handed Alicia a cup of coffee. "Your sister still waiting on that guy."

"Yes she is. She claims today will be the day they meet." Alicia tells the woman. She started to read a magazine when someone sat in front of her than her twin walked over. She didn't really hear the conversation as she was happily reading the magazine till she smelt blood. "Time to go."

Alice and Jasper broke away when Alicia spoke. The two agreed and gathered their things and left.
~~~
1950

Jasper and the twins traveled to where Alice has been talking about

Jasper and the twins traveled to where Alice has been talking about. Alicia was getting thirsty and wanted to go feed. "Don't you dare!" Alice warned.

"Why?"

"Cause you need to be with us so you can finally meet your mate." Alicia pouted knowing Alice was right. She didn't want to miss meeting her mate. "We're here."

Alicia fell in love with the house. Jasper stood in front of Alicia as they watched Alice walk in. "Alice! You know not to.walk straight into someone's house like that."

"This is our home too." Alicia sighed as Jasper stood in front to protect his best friend. The next thing she knew she was held against the wall. Jasper and Alice turned to see Alicia being held by a guy with light brown curly hair. Jasper growled and Alice was ready to help her sister till another guy came attack the one holding Alicia.

"Mine!"

The three watched what was happening when the others walked in. "Emmett! Klaus! What is going on?"

"These three are trespassing."

"The girl you held is my mate." Alicia sighed and used her gift and made the two separate. Jasper smiled as Alice laughed.

"You still can't stand people fighting."

"No, but it's funny watching their faces." Emmett stood up and walked over to his mate.

"I'm Emmett." He said as she smiled. "This is my family Rosalie and her mate Klaus, Edward, and Esme with her mate Carlilse."

"Its nice to meet. I'm Alice, this is my mate Jasper, and my twin Alicia." Edward looked at the two and knew how to separate them.

"I for one am making sure that Alicia's hair stays long." The others agreed. Alice and Carlisle started talking about how they found them as Klaus walked over to Jasper and Alicia.

"Sorry for the attack."

"That's fine, but make sure its Alice next time since she was the one who walked right on in." Klaus laughed and nodded as rosalie walked over to her.

"Your more calmer than your sister."

"Don't let her fool you." Jasper spoke. Edward read Jasper's mind and nodded in agreement.

"She's more perky than Alice, but can be serious." Alicia looked at him knowing he was trying to read her mind.

"Having fun?"

"No. I can't read your mind. Why?"

"She telekinesis and can freeze things." Jasper tells them. Alicia smiled as they all started talking especially her and Emmett. She couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.

 She couldn't wait to see what the future held for them