2:03

It's been awhile since the Cullens have left Forks and Edward

It's been awhile since the Cullens have left Forks and Edward. Alicia smiled as she was decorating her old room. Emmett had went hunting as she was cleaning. Her mind focusing on what her twin could be doing right now. Something that bothers her. She misses her twin. "Alicia?"

"I'm in here." She replied as Emmett wrapped his arms around her. "I miss my sister."

"I know." He tells her. "I know because Jasper called not too long ago and told me that she misses you. All the shopping, the hunting, etc,." Alicia laughed as Emmett hugged her. "I promise that when this is all over, you and Alice can do what ever."

"Just us sisters?"

Emmett sighed and nodded making Alicia jump up in his arms and kiss him. She was happy that she would be getting the chance to spend some time alone with her sister, but first she wants to be alone with her mate.
~~~
Alicia and Emmett were laughing as they laid in the now broken bed. "This is what? The 40th bed we broke." Alicia said.

"I think we broke more than forty, but who's counting." Emmett said as he kissed her. "I have you and no one else can ruin this moment."

The sound of the phone started to ring causing Alicia to glare at the phone before it went out the door. Emmett laughed as he attacked her. "What? That phone was ruining the moment."

"That's the fifth one you destroyed or thrown away." He tells her.

Alicia smiled as she kissed him. She looked at him with a pout making him groan at the look. Only Alicia can make him weak. Alicia grabbed his shoulders and brought him down to her. "Mine." She tells him as she leaned up to kiss him. Emmett couldn't hold back as he entered her again. Alicia arched her back as they made love once again.
~~~
Alice and Jasper arrived at the vacation home that Emmett and Alicia owned. The sound of laughter caught their attention and walked towards the room. Alicia jumped out and attacked Jasper. "Seriously?" She asked. "What the hell are you two thinking of coming in here without announcing yourselves to me or to Emmett!"

"Well we wanted to surprise you, but you managed to surprise us instead." Jasper tells his best friend.

Alicia rolled her eyes as she got up. "Next time, just tell us who you are." She said than hugged Jasper. "It's good to see you."

"Hello!"

Alicia smirked and ran into her sister's arms. Emmett leaned against the doorway to see his mate hugging her twin. He was going to say something, but kept quiet as his mate was with her sister. "Get out of Emmett's shirt and lets go shopping!"

"Oh you read my mind." Alicia said as she ran into her room and started to get dressed.

Emmett and Jasper groaned knowing that their mates will be gone all day making them smirk at a game of chess or anything they could do without being scold for breaking something within the house from their wrestling matches of who is the strongest.

Alicia and Alice looked at their mates before leaving. "You get to clean it up!" Alicia tells them as she reached the car with Alice to go shopping. "Lets go before they stop us."

Alice laughed as they were off.

So I've been thinking. Should Alicia have another gift?

 Should Alicia have another gift?