The Beginning

"I'm Marie Alicia Brandon

"I'm Marie Alicia Brandon. I have a twin sister Mary Alice and a little sister Charlotte." Alicia's note to herself wasn't long. She couldn't remember her mother and father or what he did to their mother. The shock therapy was messing with her memories and she barely remembers anyone, but her twin Alice. "It's time for your shock therapy than you can go see your sister." Alicia nodded and smiled. She started walking to her shock therapy with a smile on her face. "Good morning."

"Morning!" She responded with a happier tone. She sat in the chair as the hooked her up to the machine. The turned it on making Alicia scream in pain. Her memories were gone, but not the ones with Alice. Once they were finish, Alicia skipped to her sister's room just to feel someone biting her causing her to scream.
~~~
Three days later, Alicia woke up to see Alice smiling at her. "I'm Alice your twin. I guess your Alicia."

Alicia grabbed a piece of paper and read it smiling. "I guess I am."

"Let's go." Alice said as the twins made their way out of the asylum. They saw two girls and drained them dry and took their clothes. Alicia noticed the far out look she gets when having a vision.

"What did you see?"

"I saw my mate Jasper and yours is Emmett, but we'll meet Jasper first and than we'll meet our new family."

"Sounds like a plan." Alicia said prancing around.

" Alicia said prancing around