1

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A very long time ago, when packs were known for their title, it was all about power. To see who has more wealth and respect. 

There are five ranks. Fifth is the lowest. There were a lot more packs compared to the higher ranks. It was more common, per se. A lot of ranks were usually ranked fifth. It doesn't matter the wealth or the respect, if they haven't done anything worthy, then it will be hard to go up a rank. 

Four. They are known for their looks and twins. It won't be easy to be ranked four, for anything can drop as easily as it came. Let's say, an Alpha is handsome. He can have the rank for as long as he lived. However, as soon as he died, and the in line became Alpha, and they aren't as good looking, then the pack dropped back to fifth. 

Staying at rank four is not easy. Unless they marry someone that is attractive. That can keep their rank. That's why rank four is filled with pretty and beautiful people from left to right. From everywhere to every angle. 

Third, the richest. Rank third usually has fewer pack members. Their greediness doesn't make their members stay. However, because of their wealth, everyone wanted to marry their daughters and sons. It makes them have the most children and the fastest families to marry right after coming of age or divorce. 

Not only that, all the ranks hated their guts. All they did was brag about how much money they have, and how rich they are. Only a few Alphas can have respect from other ranks. Other than that, most don't want to get involved with them.

Even so, their business was the best in the world. That's how they make money. They love making deals, and they propose good offers. If not careful, you could lose everything with just a single bet. 

Their perfect smiles hold their wicked plan. 

Second rank is the smartest. No one could outsmart them. No matter what they do, they are the best. No matter what you ask, they know the answer to any solution and know how to solve a problem with just a quick snap of a finger. They are such lifesavers. 

Just be careful around them, though. They may appear pure, but if they wanted to, they can be very tricky. However, as long as you earn their loyalty, no matter the price, they're willing to pay. 

Then the number one. They are like Kings. They kill and protect. They don't mind getting their hands dirty, yet it was done so well, it was oblivious that they did. 

Not only that, they have different kinds of resources. They have at least five packs that were in rank one, but each pack has a whole kingdom of 40 millions residents. They are the most well respected and loved. 

The lower ranks could never be compared. If they disobeyed even with just talking back, their life will be on the line. A word from them was like gold giving out for free. That is how much power they held. 

Then, the witches. Although I'm not very concerned about them, since there's going to be two witches that played a big part of this story, I might as well tell you. 

Witches were separated into two teams. The good ones and the bad ones. The good ones lived together as families. They helped and loved everyone. They only do the good deeds with a pure heart, with no bad intentions. 

However, if you hurt one, you have to deal with all of them. Yeah, which is a hassle. You wouldn't want that. 

The bad witches, on the other hand, will do anything and everything for money. They don't care if they have to risk a few lives as long as they're getting paid. Not only that, they're the "outcasts". They lived individually, they didn't live in packs or have any families. They thought it was a headache living with families.