4

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Taehyung looked at the piccolo in his hands. He couldn't help, but to press a smile on his lovely face. He has met Jeon Jeongguk before. After Shadow Crescent earned their respect as one of the first ranks, Taehyung was there when he received his crown. In fact, when a pack earned their rank, every pack was required to be there. To watch their rise and downfall. 

Taehyung saw a glimpse of Jeongguk, and ever since then, he secretly loves him in his heart. 

Jeongguk was a tall man with wide broad shoulders, a slim body yet so big with muscles. His nose bridge was high like his cheekbones, and his lips thinned out evenly as it lay on his face, giving it a perky look. He has cute doe eyes that could kill, yet they were the most genuine eyes that he has ever seen. The sharp and strong jawline that held that handsome face was truly mesmerizing. 

From the big details of how his face shaped to the small details such as the mole under his lips. Taehyung remembered everything about this man from the way he stood to how he looked. The tall man that took Taehyung's breath away. However, only Taehyung sees him, he doubts the young King ever knows who he is. 

Afterall, Vivid Claw was from a low rank, they can't even break bread with any other high ranks. That's why, he wouldn't expect Jeongguk to ever look at him all of his life. 

The only image that he had of Jeongguk was everything the young King wore that day. The base color of the shirt was gold with the design of flower seeds to the sprout of the plain looking flowers. There was a hand embroidery red scarf that he wrapped around his neck, symbolizing power and position as King. It matched perfectly with his plain maroon pants. 

His hair styled straight down his head, parting all his hair equally on both sides. It was a little curly, adding a little volume to it. The crown that was given to him fit him perfectly as it fits just right on his head. 

You could say, it was love at first sight for Taehyung. 

There have been many moons ever since then. He hardly remembered how Jeongguk looked. 

Until that night. 

A few days have passed, and his mind was occupied with nothing but the young king. He was giggling to himself, fluttering his shivering heart with unimaginable images inside his little head. He had never tasted love, yet it was so sweet already. 

Just then, he heard a sudden clear throat. He turned toward the person with the piccolo hidden inside his sleeve. 

It was Nochu. 

Taehyung released a breath of relief. "It's just you." 

Jeongguk chuckled. "Yes, it's me, milord. Am I bothering you?" 

Taehyung shook his head with a faint smile. "No, not at all." 

"I see you've been in a great mood these past few days. Any good news you wanted to share with me?" 

Taehyung blushed. "Well, I don't know how to start, Nochu." 

"You can tell me anything, milord. I won't judge. I promise." 

Taehyung thought about it. He wasn't going to really tell Jeongguk, but the look of trust that he gave him, Taehyung just couldn't resist. 

"I guess, you could say his majesty came and saved me the night with Kwangho." 

Jeongguk cocked his head to the side. "His majesty? As in who, milord?" 

Taehyung looked away with his cheeks burning even more red than before. Cute. Jeongguk thought, smiling to himself. He wouldn't dare to say it outloud. At least, not now.