2

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be frank, Dawn was only a day and a half walk from Shadow Crescent. However, Jeongguk wanted to waste time by looking for a mate. That's how the two find themselves traveling for five days, going past two packs without anyone trailing after them, nor care enough to ask about personal information.

As they walked past each pack, Jeongguk glanced at every family's offspring. Even so, he still finds none that he fancy. Their reactions were not that great when they first saw him. That's okay though, it was not like he was interested in them anyways.

The two walked and walked until the sun was setting, they eventually came to a small village. It has no Alpha nor leader. It was just random families living together until they found a pack that would accept them, and moved out.

They were given the name of Villagers.

It was common for shifters to have small villages without a leader, especially when packs were getting attacked and controlled from left to right. These small villagers were loved by many Alphas and Lunas. They were forced to live as rogues because their land was taken, or they were forced out of their pack.

Eitherway, they were important too.

Hoseok and Jeongguk decided to stay with an old couple for the night. They were pretty nice to give them food and shelter. After telling them the little lie that they made up, the couple is ready to pack them food and water for the next few days.

The two were grateful to them. Jeongguk even said that if he goes to Dawn, and finds a good place, he would come back and take the two couples to live with him.

That was a promise.

Early in the morning when the sun was barely seen at the edge of the world, children were already running around as the adults were cheering. Even the animals were so loud first thing in the morning.

Jeongguk was woken up by Hoseok waking him. He opened his eyes, rubbing them, looking around confused with both tiredness and exhaustion.

"What is it, hyung?" Jeongguk asked.

"The couple said Alpha Kim Daesung and Luna Kim Heeyoung from Vivid Claw with both their omegas came here to pass out free food and clothes. They suggested we might want some."

Jeongguk groaned. "But we already have so much."

"Not enough food until we reach Dawn. Come on, maybe you'll like one of their omegas."

As much as Jeongguk wanted to protest, Hoseok dragged him off of the bed, and forced him to get ready. Jeongguk eventually ended up doing what Hoseok said.

He washed his face, brushed his teeth, and got dressed with Hoseok rushing him. He didn't care about the older one though. Hoseok should have known that he just woke up. He needs some time to get ready, and mentally prepared.

After the young alpha was ready, Hoseok dragged him to the middle of the village where everyone was. There were two long lines that were packed with families since the arrival of Claw. One line was for food as the other was for clothes.

Jeongguk and Hoseok stood all the way at the back, looking right at the front. They saw the Alpha, the Luna, and a daughter, all sitting together in a small shelter that their servants pulled together minutes ago.

Hoseok leaned in with a huge smile on his face. "She is really pretty."

Jeongguk looked at her, the girl that sat next to her parents. She is an omega. Young and pretty. She has a high nose bridge, slim face, and big doe eyes that matched perfectly with her lovely smile. A cute little mole under her eyebrow, which makes her eyes look bigger. The smile on her face never fades as she fanned herself softly, trying to feel each and every wind coming from it.