3

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongguk and Hoseok entered their given room. It was a small room of two beds. A window down in the middle of the isle, separating the two beds as they were pressed against the wall on their own corner. They were also given two closets for the two of them on their walls. 

It was a good thing they let the two brothers stay in one room, or else Jeongguk would be uncomfortable for the rest of the time he would be there. He could not imagine how much the others would tease him about his fake burn cheek. 

Jeongguk went to the bed on the right and laid down right away. The sun was completely gone by now, leaving them with the dark sky and lonely crickets, crying in the shadow of the night. 

Hoseok came after, closing the door. "I heard you will be Taehyung's personal servant." 

"That's what I've heard also-" Jungkook closed his eyes- "but I also overheard that I will most likely be a hostler. As you, hyung." 

Hoseok went to his side of the bed. "Well, whatever happens tomorrow, it happens." 

"Couldn't agree more." 

Jungkook wiggled around a few more times, making sure he was comfortable enough, then had his hands under his head as pillows. 

Hoseok started to unpack. He got one cloth out after another. Then stopped. He looked at Jungkook again. 

"Your majesty," he said, earning a hum from the young lad, "are you sure Kim Taehyung is truly the one you've been looking for?" 

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to look at Hoseok. He took a deep breath, thinking, then sat up. 

"I don't know, honesty," he confessed, "but when my eyes fell on him, it was as if something inside of me exploded. I had never felt like this toward anyone before. So, I decided to follow it, and see where it will lead me." 

Distress fell upon Hoseok, but he also felt relief. "If that is how you feel, your majesty, then I, Warrior Jung Hoseok, have nothing to say." He sucked in a deep breath, "now, I think it's time to let Luna Siwoo know that we will be sidetracking for a little while." 

When Hoseok found a small stick, he started sharpening it with the little knife that he carried on his waist. He reached inside his bag and took out a small bottle that was as big as two fingers. Even if Jeongguk didn't ask what was inside the bottle, he knew instantly it was ink. 

Hoseok ripped a cloth from his clothes without hesitation. He opened the bottle, and dipped the sharp side of the stick to the ink and started to scribble down on the cloth. 

Jeongguk walked over to Hoseok's side, reading every word that the warrior wrote. "Are you going to write one for Dawn, also?" 

"Yep, I have to." 

Jeongguk giggled. "Thank you very much, hyung." He gave Hoseok a hug, wrapping his arms on the older man's shoulders. 

Hoseok smiled, patting the hands that wrapped around his neck. "You're welcome." 

***

The next morning, Jeongguk and Hoseok with a few other new servants, they all were so called "train", so they knew what to do or what to expect. Of course, everywhere Jeongguk goes, there were a few fingers pointing at him with whispers among them. He just ignored them. 

Then, they came across the front yard as a tour, and saw a nice carriage with shifters surrounding it. Jeongguk looked to the side of the carriage for their logo. It was an elephant wearing jewelry on its tusks. A layer of well woven cloth that was as wide as a carpet, spread on top of its head.