5

Please ignore all the mistakes!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They said people fall in love in a mysterious way, it was true. Remember Min Yoongi? Min Kwangho's baby brother from Silverback? The guy that tried to mark Taehyung but Jeongguk came to rescue? 

Yeah, that Min Yoongi. Anyways, he is on his way to Vivid Claw to get his brother. After what happened, Alpha Daesung kicked him out of the palace, but he refused to leave. 

It was such a headache, I know. Now, it has been three days since it happened, and their father, Min Shang-li, had requested Yoongi to bring his brother back before he caused a bigger problem. 

Yoongi refused at first, of course, but he couldn't argue past his father. That's how he found himself riding in a carriage, while reading a book, and on his way to Vivid Claw. 

Just when his carriage came across a person, a wonderful scent hit Yoongi at full force. It forced the young lad to stop the carriage immediately. 

He opened the curtain on the side of the carriage, to look at who it was that had such a wonderful scent. 

It was a person who wore a dark brown cape covering their body from head to toe. Even the hood was so big, it covered their whole face. They carried a dried up bamboo basket in their hands that seemed to be filled with dried roots and plants. As Yoongi looked carefully, he could tell it was a witch. A good one. 

"Excuse me," Yoongi said, stopping the witch, "where are you headed?" 

The witch turns around, and Yoongi still couldn't see the witch's face. "I'm headed to Vivid Claw." 

The voice was soft and tender with a hint of sweetness to it. If it's not for Yoongi's cold heart, he would have smiled. 

"I'm also on my way there. If you don't mind, you can board my carriage." 

The witch looks ahead to the long road. The offer is good. If this offer is being declined, there won't be one until Goddess knows when. Besides, Vivid Claw is still a day walk. 

"Okay," the witch replied. 

With that being said, the witch boarded Yoongi's carriage. The cloak drapes so far down to the floor, it has swept away every dirt and dust that were on the way. The witch sits across from the young lord. When the carriage started moving, the witch took off the hood and it showed his beautiful purple hair with a hint of blue at the tip. 

Yoongi was flabbergasted upon seeing such a beautiful being. The person has a cute pair of perky lips with small crescent eyes. His slimmed cheeks matched perfectly with his high cheekbones that complimented his jawline. His slightly tan skin showed that he is a witch that preferred to work outside, mostly. Maybe collecting herbs, upon seeing his basket. 

"Thank you so much for the ride," the stranger smiled. The small dimples visible on the stranger's cheeks. Yoongi's stares make the stranger a little confused, yet shy. 

When Yoongi realizes he has been staring, he quickly averts his gaze. "No worries." 

Suddenly, an awkward urge came over the two of them. Yoongi looks everywhere except him, and the stranger only looks at the floor. 

"Um, I should introduce myself," the stranger cleared his throat, looking up to the young lord. "Hi, my name's Park Jimin, an assistant of Kim Seokjin from Lily's Circle." 

"Min Yoongi, youngest son of Alpha Shang-li and Luna Yengmi from Silverback." 

He reached out for a handshake. Jimin only stared at it. Yoongi quickly retreats his hand and mentally scolds himself for embarrassing himself.