Chapter 6: Out for a walk (Part 1)

Note: Hey Hey! This is sort of a bonus(?) for the fanfic while working on other chapters (and to deliver something while I'm busy with school) Just wanna say wow I got people starring the fanfic and I got so surprised seeing people found my fanfic so quickly LMAO Glad to see you guys like this hankford fanfic i've made for fun :] I'm glad I decided to make a hanford fanfic for the people of Wattpad. Plus there's barely any fanfics with hanford so I said "Fuck it let me make my own"

(also, this chapter might be longer than the other chapters plus it'll be divided into two parts because yeah)

I'm listening to Viva Happy by Miku and songs from the super mario soundtracks so you know I'm SPEED-WRITING THIS SHIT WHILE DANCING ♪┏(・o・)┛♪ ) FUCK YEAH

Anyway...That's all for now. Thank you for reading and enjoy!!

-The author

Let's assume it's already morning. Hank lets out a loud yawn and gets up to grab his weapons. Sanford also woke up because of Hank's loud ass yawn.

"Morning sleepyhead. I'm going to go look for a hotdog stand."
"WHAT?! Hank have you even SEEN the type of fucked up shit that's going on out there??" Says Sanford while aggressively making hand gestures and pointing outside. Sanford may not be that good with expressing feelings through words but you can tell right away how he's feeling by just looking at his body movement and intense expressions.

Hank lets out a laugh. "As if that's going to stop me. I'm really hungry, Sanford." Hank says while exiting the hide-out. "At least let me go with you. I want to be there if- anything happens." Hank looks at Sanford. Sanford might just want to be with Hank.. or..he probably wants to be there when Hank is in danger so that he doesn't miss anything like he missed Deimos' death.

Hank turns around to see Sanfors with his arms crossed. You can feel Sanford's intense stare from a mile away.
Hank lets out an exhausted sigh and nods.

"Alright, Alright. Get your hook thingy." Sanford lets out a sigh of relief and gives Hank a big thumbs up. "On it!"

And so, Hank and his old friend Sanford go out on a good ol' walk! a walk in which one of them could possibly DIE, of course. This is NEVADA we're talking about. And let's just say it's current state isn't exactly the best.

Hank and Sanford walk around trying to look for a hotdog stand and Sanford is praying that they don't find whatever the hell tricky turned into while at it

Hank is leading the way while Sanford cautiously follows him. There's some moments of awkward silence.

"I feel like I should say something. Me and Deimos usually talked about whatever bullshit came into our minds..So maybe I can just ask one of those dumb questions we would ask ourselves." Sanford Thought. Hank notices Sanford is making a really dumb face that is supposed to be his "Concentration" face. Hank enjoys people's company in silence, He doesn't like keeping conversations going for too long most of the time.

(A slower, extended version of the hip shop song from the deltarune ost is playing from my playlist now.. The mood is SET)

"If you could hear colors...What would they sound like?" Sanford asks Hank out of the blue. "..Eh?"
"Like- you know- the sky. It's dark red. I wonder what it would sound like."

Hank stops and looks at the sky while scratching his head.

"Has it.. always been red?" Hank just noticed that the sky had turned into a different color. Maybe he was too focused on all that fighting that they didn't pay attention to their surroundings. "You- You didn't notice the sky was that color??"
"Well- yeah."
After that, Sanford scoffs and lets out a quick laugh.

The awkward silence is back but this time it's a little shorter, due to the fact Hank interrupts this silence almost immediately. 

"It would be a song." Hank responds. Sanford looks at him with an interested look. "Like a distorted version of a sort of.. classic melody. Since this whole word got..pretty fucked up. What used to be a pretty decent place got..distorted." Sanford looks at Hank with that same intense stare. Hank gets embarrassed and starts walking a little faster.

"Hey, wait up! Come on, man! don't be embarrassed!! That's a er- cool idea!" Sanford shouts while picking up the pace." Hank stops and turns to look at the sky again.
"I used to listen to alot of classical melodies. I have never liked loud music. That type of music gives me a headache. I felt weak when people would play it in full volume. " Hank says. Sanford's eyes widened. The reason as to why Hank just randomly killed some random grunt was clear now.

"Ohh. So THAT'S why you killed the boombox grunt and that clown." Sanford says.
Hank scratches his head. "Yeah, pretty much. But Tricky wouldn't stop bothering me"

It suprising how calmly they're talking about murder. You don't see anyone in real life talking about something like that. But who am I kidding their world is already fucked up so whatever.

Sanford stands beside Hank and looks at the sky with him.
Hank looks at Sanford and then taps him in the shoulder.
"Hey- Hey- Do you- Do you think Deimos is watching over us while smoking a cigarette?" Hank asks jokingly.
Sanford lets out a laugh after imagining Deimos with a halo smoking a cigarette. "PFF- he would smoke though! Not even death can keep him away from his addiction." Hank and Sanford laugh loudly together.

"OK- Ok- HA- it's not funny we really shouldn't laugh at that" Says Hank holding in more laughter. "Yeah- No yeah, you're right." Sanford responds. But after a few seconds they start laughing again.

They keep walking and this time there are no awkward silences this time. Just an ongoing conversation.