Chapter 6: Out for a walk (Part 2)

Hank and Sanford keep walking, still in search of a hot-dog stand. Sanford is rambling about how a hook is more efficient in battle than a gun. Hank thinks his opinion and argument is ridiculous, but he listens carefully nonetheless. After Sanford finishes his rambling, he lets out a sigh and smiles enthusiastically at Hank.

"You seem to be in a very good mood today, Sanford."
"Well, yeah! but uh- how can you tell? is it my tone? Deimos HAS told me I get a little intense."
"Your voice is pretty loud on its own- Actually, I notice you show how you feel through expressions and body movements a lot." Hank replies. Sanford stares at Hank and tilts his head a little while looking directly at him.
"Oh? So by my body movements and facial expressions you can tell how I'm feeling?" Sanford asks. "Yes. You're always very intense with both. So it's easy to tell. However, You don't show your sadness through any of these. And yet, I still know how you feel." Hank replies yet again.

"You must stare at me alot to know all that, then." Sanford said to then let out a chuckle. Hank's eyes widen and they look away. "I'm- ..Sorry. I don't often notice that I stay looking at someone for too long. It's a bad habit of mine." Hank says. You can't see his facial expressions but you could tell he was embarrassed. Sanford gets surprised to see Hank was so embarrassed and shakes his hands

"WAIT- NO NO IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL-" Sanford shouts.
Sanford then stops and puts his hand over Hank's shoulder. "It really isn't. I'm just glad to know you care, Hank." Sanford tells Hank as calmly and possible while giving them a warm smile. Hank looks at Sanford and nods. "I do care."

There's a moment of silence and Both of them are just staring at each other. Sanford's face gets warm after staring at Hank for what felt like an eternity. Sanford put away his hand and looks away while letting out an awkward laugh.

"..Sanford."
"Y- Yeah??"
Hank Leans in to really see Sanford eye to eye.
"You mean alot to me. "I'm pretty sure I've told you I do care many times."

After Hank said that, Sanford got red. Hank said he cared for Sanford again. HANK. Aka the killing machine that could've snapped his neck like a twig without any hesitation if he wanted to. Sanford still can't believe the grunt he has always known as "heartless" cared so much.

"O-OH! WELL- HAAAAaa. Neato! HA-" Sanford lets out yet another awkward chuckle and looks at everything except Hank.

"Is something wrong?" Hank asks with a confused face. Why the hell does Sanford act that way when he tells him something nice?? That's one of the things Hank is thinking right now. They still don't understand what's going on through Sanford's head when he gets like that, due to the fact he has always known Sanford to be serious around them.

Sanford then notices a hotdog stand and points at it aggressively. "OH LOOK A HOT-DOG STAND. LET'S EAT." Sanford sprints towards the hot-dog stand.

As Hank was going to walk to the hot-dog stand ,Tricky came out of nowhere to fight Hank yet again.
Tricky is running towards hank and then PUNCHES HIM SO FUCKING HARD.

"HOLY SHIT HANK ARE YOU OK?!" Sanford shouts from afar.
"HI HANK, READY FOR ROUND 2?" The clown asks enthusiastically.
"More like round 182" Hank replied while trying to recover from that attack.
"YES OR NO SMARTASS."
Hank lets out a sigh.

"Sorry Sanford, I gotta do this shit again. I'll see you at the base later on. Save me a hot-dog." And so Tricky and Hank start fighting again... for the millionth time.

"Yeah- See ya Hank!" Sanford lets out an EXHAUSTED sigh and places his hand across his face. (aka a facepalm)

"Does that happen often..?" The hot-dog guy asks.
"Too often. But I'm used to it." Sanford replies
"Then what are you sighing for?"

Sanford looks at the hot-dog guy with an annoyed look.

"Wouldn't you like to know??"
"Well technically, yes-"
"Just make me two hot-dogs so I can go back and lay down to think about stuff."

The hot-dog guy nods and starts assembling the hotdog. Sanford's thoughts start rushing in and the first question he asks himself is: "Why the hell do I keep getting so fucking nervous??"