The one where Rose (and Meredith) is drunk

Somehow she finds herself drunk again. Mason and Meredith are with her this time.

"And you know what?" Meredith says almost drunk. "I am an idiot." She continues punching the table in front of her after every word she says.

"Join the club." Rose says practically inhaling the shot in her hand.

"I mean what was I thinking that Mia would choose me over royalty? Or even love me more that being a royal? Or even..." Meredith says and Rose pats her back in understanding.

"Yeah, yeah we got it. Mia loves royalty more than you." Mason says interrupting her. He's the only sober one in this room.

"Don't be rude. She's hurting." Rose says giving him her death glare.

"Fine." He says and stays quiet.

"If it makes you feel any better the idiot I... I have to deal with anyway chooses duty over us being together. He's a fucking scaredy-cat that can't let himself feel free." Rose says and Meredith nods and pouts like she understands.  

"They don't deserve us. Fuck men." Rose says confidently.

"Mia is a woman." Meredith deadpans.

Rose looks around, taking in the information. "Oh yes. True. Fuck everyone." She concludes and she clinks her empty glass with Meredith's.

"Exactly!" the girl says and silence falls in the room. Mason is looking at the girls across from him secretly and slowly hiding the vodka bottle.

"But I still love her." Meredith says breaking the silence and hiding her face in her arms that were resting on the table.

"You know what we should do? Go and find them!" Rose declares and stands up from the couch. She feels dizzy and everything is spinning around her yet she looks for the huge bottle that was resting on the table a while ago.

"Where...?" She asks confused.

"It's about time you two stop drinking." Mason says.

"Who named you 'fun police'? I need courage to do what I'm about to do." Rose continues.

"Dimitri." Meredith whispers to Mason who scoffs in disbelief. 

"She's drunk and so are you." Mason says looking at Meredith. "That's why you should stay here and don't out yourselves in more trouble.

"Oh my sweet, innocent Mason." Rose says and throws herself at him. The man barely managed to catch her in time.

"I. Am. Going." She continues and tangles her fingers in his curls to pet him. "Whoever wants joins." She says decisively and walks to the door. Her hand is at the door handle when she freezes.