The one with his visit

3rd month after they run away.

The girls decided that they'll keep moving and staying at different hotels and cities only to avoid of being caught. They knew Tatiana wanted Lissa back but they didn't know how far she was willing to take it. And while both Christian and Dimitri are in touch with them no one knows what their location is.

While trying to adjust in real life world and mainly in the human hours, Lissa has found herself a new hobby that calmed her down, knitting. As for Rose she was trying to stay fit and practice but... well let's just say her methods were unorthodox for conventional gyms.

Rose is lying on the room's couch watching a movie on tv when her phone buzzes. She smiles when she sees the name on the screen.

"Hey comrade." She says putting the phone on speaker, placing it on her chest and lying back on the couch.

"Hey..." he says and from the tone of his voice she knows that he's tired. "I thought you'd be asleep." He continues.

"I'm sunbathing under my umbrella." She jokes.

"So you're out there living the fancy life while I get my butt kicked in here." Dimitri says getting further inside his bed.

"What happened?" She asks partially worried.

"Tatiana shit. No need for you to know. I just wish you were here and at the same time I'm glad you are not." She smiles softly.

"I miss you too. So much." She says and the sigh from the other line is her answer.

"I can tell you about the movie I'm watching." She says trying to get him relax a bit. "Or how I successfully parked our car yesterday morning." That wakes him up.

"You behind the wheel? How much money you need to fix the poor thing." He says and she laughs.

"The car is fine. Not a single scratch. It's just Lissa had parked it weirdly in front of another car. The man was in such a hurry he didn't even say thank you to me for freeing his cart. Did you know that people who get things done on day time can be extra rude?" She asks and he laughs. She loves that rare sound so much.

"And then what?" He asks with a lighter mood.

"Then I went downstairs and handled it like a boss. But I kept hearing your voice in my head screaming 'be careful Roza'."

"So in a way I helped." He says.

"You always help. Even now." She says and silence falls in the room.

"So what autobiography are you reading now?" Rose asks after a second.

"I'm not. I'm watching a tv show actually." He says and Rose sits up, resulting her phone ending up on the carpeted floor with a thud.