The one with their return pt. 2

She's pinned against the door as his mouth and lips devour her neck.

"God I missed you so much." He says over her skin.

"Right back at you comrade." She says and pulls his head up so she can kiss him.

His phone that was resting on the mattress starts buzzing.

"Ignore it." He says without breaking the kiss. After a brief stop it starts chiming again and Dimitri groans

"I have to..." He starts saying and lowers her legs slowly on the floor.

"Yeah... yeah I know." Rose says trying to catch her breath.

He inhales deeply before picking it up, trying to normalize his voice. "Yes your Majesty. I'll be right there."

"Raincheck?" he asks using his puppy eyes.

"Always." She says as he kisses the corner of her lips. He gets dressed and leaves her alone in his room.

"I can't wait for this to be over." Rose whispers to herself. 

The next day finds Rose even more frustrated. Her patience is hanging by a thread and the last thing she needed was Tatiana watching over the future guardians training. And on top of that barking orders at them.

"You are going into strigoi mode again." Dimitri warns her as she was punching a dummy.

"Get her away from here and I'll calm down." She responds hitting the leather harder.

"Easier said than done and you know it." He whispers the moment Tatiana approaches them.

"Even if you left us for quite some time you still have the best abilities from the bunch." Tatiana tells her.

"Thank you ma'am." Rose growls without stopping her (practically) boxing session.

"You'll be a great fit for any Royal moroi." She adds with meaning and walks away.

"I. Will. Kill. Her." Rose says emphasizing each word with a punch.

"Be right back." Is all Dimitri says. Not five minutes later he's back.

"When you are done we meet for the extra training class." He says.

"How did you...?" Rose asks stopping what she was doing.

"I may or may not have used her own words against her. She had no choice but to agree that I should continue helping you." He winks at her and leaves. 

Dimitri wasn't kidding when he told her about the double training session. So after the regular schedule she had to follow, and now that everyone was sleeping, she had to run in circles as his text had implied.