The one with Dimitri at the hospital

Ever since the man she loves turned into strigoi Rose couldn't get a decent night (or even day) sleep. They were paying the cat and mouse game for so long. Just because none of them could give the other one up.

So when they come up with a plan that maybe could turn him back to human everyone turned to Rose to be used as bait.

Mason of course was against it. But what surprised everyone was that Rose wasn't sure about this. Or what could happen if this didn't work. Her ending up dead was the least of her concerns. What if Dimitri would end up dead or worst imprisoned?

"You do know that I won't let anything happen to you or him right?" Lissa asks her.

"I trust you with my life and you know it. But what if..." Rose says but her voice trails silent.

"We don't have lots of choices here." Alberta chimes in. "And we want him back."

So now she finds herself in the back of a car with two more guardians next to her.

"What if he won't come?" She asks breaking the silence.

"Don't kid yourself Rose. It's like you two have a magnet for each other. He will come." Alberta says without even bothering to look at the girl at the back seat of the car.

Ten minutes later Rose finds herself in the middle of the towns' square.

"You are a sight for sore eyes." She hears his stained voice and she turns to face him. Red, almost black eyes looking at her. But his face was calm.

"Hey comrade." She says not sure how she could get him to come closer to her.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you but why are you here?" He asks and starts walking towards her.

"I missed you?" She didn't want this to come out as a question but it did.

He smiles a little and closes the distance between them more. "And...?"

Rose all this time is waiting for her 'to go' signal from Alberta.

"And I don't know what else." She says honestly.

"We are good to go." Alberta says through the ear piece.

"I'm sorry about that. Just remember it's for your own good." Rose says and she sees his face turning from confused to alert in split seconds.

Around ten guardians are trying to pin him down but he's fighting them. Rose is trying to move her feet to help them but she is froze to the ground.

And that's when Lissa shows up, silver stake enchanted with spirit magic at hand. Their secret weapon dressed up in the cutest red dress.