The one with them (and Adrian)

"I mean... I did say that I want you to teach me the strigoi way..." Rose says flaunting her arms around her "... but did it have to be on a rooftop?" She asks and throws her bag on the marble with a thud.

"We don't want people to see you like that." Dimitri says still stretching his arms.

"Wait I'll be the strigoi?" Rose asks confused.

"Given that I almost attacked you while being one... let's not revive that trauma ok?" He says softly without making eye contact.

"Ok." She simply responds. "In that case you have to wait cause I have to imagine you as a damsel in distress, or even vulnerable." She says grinning and he chuckles.

"You are the only person that can make me come to my knees Roza so that's fitting." He tells her.

'Fucking Dimitri' Rose thinks and smiles to herself.

"And you were late because?" Dimitri asks out of the blue.

"Adrian. He was being... well himself." Rose replies and walks to where he is standing.

"Did I mention that I don't like the guy?" He says throwing her the boxing gloves.

"He's just a weird and sometimes horny puppy. Unable to harm anyone." She smirks.

"He's annoying." He responds and turns to look at her. "Gloves on c'mon. We don't have the whole day."

"Yes Sensei." She says mockingly lowering her head.

"Ugh." She says when she finds herself on the mattress again. "How come I'm the strigoi and you always keep winning?" She whines.

"Cause I'm top tier guardian Rose." He says offering her his hand to get up. She was half way up when she changed her mind. With a sudden move she pulls him down on the mattress and she's on top of him. Her gloved hands framing his head.

"Remind me though..." She says sitting on his thighs, leaning forward. "Who got bitten and got turned? And made me suffer for I don't know how long?" With each sentence she closes the distance between them more so now she's almost whispering over his parted lips.

"That would be me ma'am." Dimitri says almost breathless. His fingers are digging on her love handles.

"Ok, good. Cause I thought you forgot about it for a moment." He's about to answer when she seals his lips with a kiss. A kiss that started soft but as per usual fashion turned into something else in milliseconds.

"Been wanting to do that two days now." She says with her eyes still closed.

"Been waiting for you to do that two days now." He replies.

"Little dhampir? You up here?" They hear Adrian say and Dimitri rolls his eyes.