☘ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5 ☘ •'¯'•.

"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing.
Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history.
Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape?
Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet.
Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?" Crowley spoke, questioning her

"Woah... so I'm basically an alien?" Y/n spoke while gathering more books for her to read, her hair sprawled allover the library.

"Show me everything that you brought here with you.
Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a...shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed." Crowley spoke, looking her up and down.

"Hmmm, right! I have my frying pan!" Y/n spoke, pulling out a frying pan from under her dress skirt.

"Well, this is quite the predicament.
I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy.
And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian...
Truly, my grace is boundless."  Crowley sighed as he spoke

He seemed to think for a second before remembering something.

"Hmmmmm... Ah!
There is a vacant building on this campus.
It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With a proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough.
Out of the profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being."

"In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you home.
Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say.
Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say"

Y/n shrugged her shoulders and threw her hair over a pillar and made herself a hammock.

She then pulled out a book and begun reading, completely fascinated.

Crowley just deadpanned and begun reading about places himself.

—————
Words this chapter: 357