ཫ𐰌𓇽 ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 9 𓇽𐰌ཀ

"Hee hee hee... Aren't the two of you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?" The medium ghost spoke

"Mmmmm... Nngh... Five more minutes, Ma..." Grim grumbled, pulling y/n's hair over him and using it as a blanket.

"Go ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not eeever hafta wake up again." The fat ghost laughed

"Just like us! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" The skinny ghost joked

"Myah?! The ghosts are back! Hey, y/n, up and at 'em!" Grim yelled, finally registering who the voices were coming from.

"So I hear you'll be living here from now on? Hope you like pranks as much as we do! Hya ha ha!" The medium ghost laughed

"We gotta get rid of those things for good!" Grim grumbled angrily

"Good morning, y/n. Did you sleep well?" Crowley suddenly popped into the room

"Not at all! When I sprawled out on the bed, the mattress fell right through the frame!
Exactly how ramshackle IS this dorm?
And worse yet, we got woken up by ghosts!" Grim yelled angrily.

"I slept great!" Y/n spoke with a smile

"I am delighted to hear that you've adjusted so well, despite being sent another world!" Crowley commented, returning her smile

'Right... this strange dream is starting to get stranger..' she thought in her head, but then disregarded the thought.

"Now, speaking of moving on, let us discuss your assignment for today." Crowley started speaking

"Your job today is to clean the campus.
That said, the campus is vast, and without magic, it'd be quite the Herculean task to clean it all.
Therefore, today I'll have you focus on the area spanning from the front gates to the library.
Now, y/n...
I do expect that you'll keep a close eye on Grim, lest he cause another incident like yesterday." Crowley spoke, turning to her.

"I'll train kitty, till he's just as good as pascal!" Y/n laughed lightly, imagining Grim wearing a dress that she could sew him.

"Do not fail me. You may take your lunch in the cafeteria.
I eagerly await the fruits of your labor." Crowley spoke, walking out of the dorm.

"Hrmph. I ain't cleanin' nothin'!
I'm here to study magic so I can be blastin' off spells left and right! Like BAM! POW! FWOOM!" Grim grumbled.

"That's a little violent... hey, kitty.." she spoke turning to grim.

"Hrmph." Grim answered back, awaiting her question.

"Do you eat humans?" She asked, making sure that she was safe with the cat, still remembering the song about the outside world, her mother would sing.

"W-whAt! No way! HUMANS ARE GROSSS!!!" Grim sputtered, looking very disturbed.

———————
Words this chapter: 452