018

"Seems like it's our lucky day." JiHyo excitedly wore her shoes.

"We should enjoy today as much as we can." Momo joined JiHyo.

"Are you guys ready?" JeongYeon asked, coming out of the room while twirling the keychain in her middle finger.

"Yes, boss." They both said in unison.

JeongYeon also wore her shoes then they went out of the house. JeongYeon opened the car door and put her bag on the shotgun seat before taking her seat behind the steering wheel as she was going to drive today. After a very long time, she got permission to drive and she couldn't hide her excitement about it.

Momo was going to meet her friends and JiHyo was going to do the same because today was her holiday as well. JeongYeon who didn't understand the new rules of SNU, just shrugged it off to enjoy the rest day. She was going to NaYeon's place to do their project as they had talked about it yesterday.

Momo and JiHyo had convinced their father to get his permission to go out and meet their friends but he wanted to rest and didn't want them to go by themselves so JeongYeon took the charge to drive them there. JeongYeon already had gotten her licence a year ago so their father agreed for that and this is how, JeongYeon got the keys to drive.

"Will you come to pick me up, too?" Momo asked from the back seat.

"Text me when I need to be there. I'll pick you up."

"I don't know how much time it will take. It can be midnight, too." JiHyo and JeongYeon whipped their heads toward Momo after what she said.

"What did you say?" JiHyo frowned.

"Don't give me that look. I'm not a kid anymore." Momo rolled her eyes.

"You're a kid to me. I'll be there before nine." JeongYeon spoke, focusing back on the road.

"No, I'll ask Appa." Momo whined.

"Are you dumb or what? Appa needs the car in the night. Who will go to pick you up in the midnight?"

"Sana or ChaeYoung will drop me."

"No way. You're coming home at the said time."

"Why are you ordering me when Appa gave me permission already?"

"Baby, call Appa right now. I'll just tell him what she's doing here." JeongYeon said to JiHyo. She nodded and fished out her phone.

"Don't you dare." Momo warned. JeongYeon exhaled and pulled over aside.

"Listen, Hirai Momo..." JeongYeon said, turning back to her.

"You're coming home at the said time. No complains, clear?" She asked in her serious tone. Momo gritted her teeth in annoyance but nodded, eventually.

"Good girl." JeongYeon smiled, getting up a bit and patted Momo's head. She rolled her eyes, slapping her hand away.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're late." ChaeYoung stated after she opened the door.

"I'm early, stupid." Momo pushed her out of her way.

"Yah Momoring, were you dead or what?" Sana asked while serving the food on the table with the help of Mina.

"I'm alive, stupid number two." Momo replied, throwing her bag on the sofa and took her seat beside it.

"I know you have eaten already but join us. I made your favourite." Sana called her. Momo grinned and went to eat with them.

"Princess, did your father come to drop you?" ChaeYoung asked, taking her seat beside Momo.