042

"Aaye, don't touch here." JeongYeon hissed, holding her wrist.

"Unnie, you're so weak." JiHyo tsked.

"Focus on the road. I don't want to get into any accident." She complained, hopping on the bicycle.

"I'm not like you, unnie. You can't even handle a motorbike?" JiHyo tsked again, shaking her head before pedalling.

JeongYeon pouted, not giving any response and grabbed her bag, tightly. Yesterday, she got her wrist sprained again because she couldn't handle the motorbike alone. She didn't tell NaYeon about it, knowing she would get mad at her bodyguards or worse, she could kick them out. JeongYeon didn't want anything bad for them who were just doing their work.

"Where are you, unnie?" JiHyo asked, clicking her fingers in front of JeongYeon's face.

"Uh? Here, why?"

"We're here. Are you spacing out or what?" She asked and JeongYeon looked around.

"Were you riding jet plane again?" JeongYeon exclaimed, getting off. JiHyo parked the bike and came back to her.

"Are you worried about something?" She asked but JeongYeon shook her head in response.

"You're lying, unnie. What is bothering you?"

"Baby, I'm totally fine. My wrist is hurting a bit whenever I'm moving it." JeongYeon reasoned.

"I believe it for now but if I see you like this again, you're going to tell me the truth, okay?"

"Okay. Now leave. You're too annoying." She cringed.

JiHyo stuck out her tongue before running to her school building. JeongYeon exhaled, heavily and looked at her bandaged wrist. She put her both hands in her jacket pockets because she didn't want NaYeon to notice that but she also knew that NaYeon would know the truth, eventually. She sighed once again before making her way to her class.

"Oppa..." JeongYeon scoffed, stopping her steps and turned around.

"Yo!" She greeted with her hands still in her pockets.

"Is JiHyo gone?" Mina asked her. She nodded.

"We'll go then." ChaeYoung said and left with Mina and TzuYu.

"You're alone now. Let me accompany you." She smiled to Sana.

"Okay, I also want to ask you about something." Sana hugged JeongYeon's arm and that made JeongYeon nervous, suddenly.

"About what?" She asked, looking around.

"About you and Im NaYeon." Sana said as they headed to the building.

"What about her?"

"What did you say last time?"

"What did I say?" JeongYeon thought for a moment.

"Don't act innocent. I clearly know what it meant. Are you guys really dating?"

"What are you talking about? We're girls, Sana." She chuckled to avoid the nervousness.

"So what? A girl can date another girl."

"You know a lot about it. I think, you're the one who is dating a girl." JeongYeon smirked, turning the table.

"Me? I'm not. I'm just asking, you know. You can tell me if there's really something like that."

"Why are you interested in my love life?"

"Because I want to know if you're into girls or not." Sana replied, casually.

"What if I am?" JeongYeon asked as they were near to her class.