064

"NaYeon, JeongYeon..."

"Wake up, kids. JeongYeon...NaYeon..."

"I'm up, eomma." JeongYeon whined, causing Mrs Ahn to chuckle.

"Alright, good morning." And she left to downstairs.

JeongYeon yawned, stretching her body before opening her eyes. Her brain took few seconds to make her realise where she was. She glanced beside and turned to the sleepy girl. Smiling, JeongYeon watched her girlfriend, whose face was slightly covered with her hair.

Her hand moved to fix NaYeon's hair aside and her smile grew bigger. She poked NaYeon's cheek but it didn't affect her sleep. JeongYeon slowly trailed her finger from NaYeon's nose to her lips and observed her calm expression. But her eyes flinched when they landed on NaYeon's cleavage.

She was naked under the covers and just the thought of it heated JeongYeon's face. Few scenes from the previous night played in her head and she hissed on the memory. 'Come to your sense, Yoo JeongYeon. It's too early to be horny.'

"I wonder what good deed I did in my past life to have you." Mumbling, she fixed the blanket over NaYeon.

"I'm such a luckiest person on this planet to have you in my l..." She paused when NaYeon suddenly opened her eyes.

"Good morning." JeongYeon greeted her with her wide smile. NaYeon inched close to her.

"Continue..." She spoke, huskily.

"Continue what?"

"You can brag about having me in your life. I won't stop you."

"Wear your clothes now."

"Why? Getting turned on?" She snickered, lazily.

"Isn't your back hurting? Get up, let me fix the bed." JeongYeon sat up.

"I'm fine here." NaYeon yawned.

"Enough with your stubbornness, Nayeon." She pulled NaYeon's hands to make her sit up but quickly let go, hissing.

"Fuck..." JeongYeon massaged her almost swollen wrist.

"What's wrong?" NaYeon panicked, sitting up by herself.

"I don't know. I think, I sprained it last night."

"Isn't it swollen? Let me see." She took JeongYeon's hand.

"You're blind. I'm good."

"Is it because of what we did last night? Let's not do it again." She massaged her wrist.

"Silly, you think I sprained it because I went hard last night?" JeongYeon chuckled but earned a slap on her shoulder.

"Not funny, JeongYeon."

"Bunny, my hand is strong. But just in case, I'll ask Momo to teach me some..." She paused.

Realising she was not at her house, JeongYeon closed her eyes in annoyance. NaYeon sat up on her knees, not bothering to cover her naked body and hugged JeongYeon's neck. JeongYeon slowly reciprocated, wrapping her arms around NaYeon and exhaled, trying to hold her tears but failed to do so.

"NaYeon..." NaYeon hummed.

"I'm missing my...my family so much." JeongYeon's voice cracked.

"I know, honey. I know you miss them."

"NaYeon...I want to meet eomma, appa, Momo, JiHyo and everyone. I miss them so bad." She broke down.

Guilt embraced NaYeon once again because had she not given the idea of eloping, JeongYeon wouldn't be crying in her arms for her family right now. She didn't know if she was ever going to forgive herself for taking JeongYeon away from her family.