- The land is Dandy.

"Wheres my mama?" Tommy said as they were outside.

The sun had disappeared three years ago, the day Grian had found tommy.

So, Tommy had stayed with Grian, they were like.. Brothers.
Of course- tommy missed his actual family.. but grian was good company, he had good friends too.

Within the time, Tommy learned to be Human.

But The earth just git colder, and colder, and there was only so much Tommy could do..

And so Grians friends started to stop coming, slowly, one by one. They had a funeral for each, till it was just him and grian.

And then, the skulk started coming.

And grian got sick.

And grian got really.. really sick.

And Tommy could only watch.

Watch as his closest friend got infected, slowly rotting due to skulk friend.

Watch as he slowly grew insane.

The days went by painfully fast, and soon, Grian stopped breathing. Grian, was dead.

Tommy packed a small bag and left.

Tommy cried as he left, the building was practically crumbling...

He wanted his mom.

But his mom would never come.

..

He walked on for days, walking and calling out for anyone to come find him- help him-

But no.. no human replied. Instead, the earth did. It granted him a spider.

Tommy was so happy, finally.. life.

There was something among the dark, empty, colorless earth besides him and the moon.

He had.. a friend again.

Tommy had named the spider shroud, ranting to it endlessly as they walked among the dark, his hair lighting up the surrounding area enough for them to see, perks of being born from the sun i guess.

Tommy continued and continued, but soon, the spider starved.

And tommy couldnt go on. He buried the spider, curling up next to its grave and just.. screaming.

It was a broken, pained noise.

And finally, someone came.

It was a man, he had bright blonde hair such as Tommy- and he wore green, a bright vibrant green that could light up the world if there was more of it.. and tommy finally relaxed.

Tommy felt safe,

Tommy felt home.

And soon, he was in the moons embrace, the lovely woman of the moon holding him close- keeping him warm and safe from the hellhole of earth.

And tommy, tommy had got to be human, and Tommy hated it.

And tommy vowed never to go back.