Why cant everyone just go away?

POV OF DREAM WAS TAKEN.

.
.
.
-----

He panicked, of course he did.

Skulk was incureable, and extremely deadly.. Nobody has really ever survived it.

How could he see? How could he move? His face was fucking covered in skulk.

this should've killed him.
he should be dead- or- or-

he doesnt know.

Hes never met someone with skulk infection, i mean, it's extremely contagious...

He shakily pushed off the tree.

Dream needed something to cover his face.. anything would work really, he could get something more permanent when he was somewhere safer the the decaying rainforest.

He had no clue where he was, this part of the rain forest was very unfamiliar to him.. it was unkempt and wild, was this how it was supposed to look?

Dream started stumbling around, looking for anything familiar,  or anything to hide his face.

Yet he found nothing.

So he just walked,  searching the forest endlessly.

He couldnt stay around people anymore, so where would he go?

maybe h could live alone, become a hermit and only talk to people through calling through windows- or radios!

But he knew he wouldnt be able to do that.

he cant be alone,

but he cant survive with the infetion.

Dream kept pondering, walking and walking and walking-

thats when he heard it.

the sound of a child crying.

Why was a child in the rainforest?

If its parents were with it.. didn't they know the dangers?

Forgetting the skulk he made his way towards the child's crying, looking around till he seen it, the child.

It was a small boy wrapped in a pale green blanket, the boy had small little horns protruding from his head and little white fuzzy goat ears. He had dark brown hair that had a few brown highlights in it.

Dream approached the boy as he looked up at him, making eye contact with him.

Oh , his tears were like stars, shinging a glimmering gold and slightly glowed within the dim light of the forest.

"Oh," dream sighed, stepping a bit closer to the boy.
"Get back!" The boy squeaked, pushing back against a tree, watching him.

Dream crouched down, looking at the child again.

"What is your name, child?" Dream asked, voice scratchy from the skulk.

The child paused, staring at him, before quietly mumbling "..Tubbo."

.END CHAPTER.