Jean - "A Break."

Jean's POV

I sighed as I looked at the pile of paperwork tiredly, already missing my dinner with Y/n. She doesn't deserve to wait in that restaurant for so long, plus, this was our first date in months. I had been too busy for six months straight, it's a miracle Y/n is still with me.

I continued to sign the papers as I rubbed my head. Great.. another migraine. I thought. I sat up and went out of the room, going to the kitchen of I and Y/n's home. We have lived together for almost two years now, though most of the living together were us as friends. Grabbing a glass and filling it up with water, I was dehydrated for a long time, I don't even know when was the last time I drank or ate something.

"Jean?" A female voice says. "Y/n?" I said turning around, meeting her tear stained face. "Where were you?" I asked, it was already midnight. "At the restaurant. Waiting." She said, I saw fury in her e/c eyes but that turned into sadness, tears began to make a waterfall on her face while she stomped her way upstairs to our bedroom.

I felt so fucking bad for her. What kind of lover am I if I don't even know that my lover was clearly upset. I didn't even do anything to comfort her. After a few minutes, I went upstairs too. Reaching out bedroom door and opening it seeing.. her crying, her hands covering her beautiful face.

"I'm so sorry Y/n.. is there anything that I can do to make it up to you?"

I compromised as Y/n lift her face up from her hands. And in one swift movement we were laying in bed, Y/n on top.

"Yes, darling, there is something."

She said, a sinister smile plastered on her face.

This was gonna be one of our kinkiest nights.