Yae Miko - "Submissive."

The long, awaited oneshot.

Y/n's pov

I was currently walking with Yae just on the staircase of the Shrine. Chatting with her quietly, not wanting any other of the Shrine maidens hearing our conversation. There were multiple rumors about me and Yae courting each other. As we agreed to keep our relationship private, we insisted that they weren't true, insisting they were rather just.. lies. Purely just rumors about the Grand Priestess and her female assistant.

"Do you think they still believe it, my dear Yae?" I questioned, "Of course they will, I promise you, everything will be fine." Yae assured as we got back to normal topics.

We sat on the stairs admiring the stars and the moon. Talking about anything the two of us could come up with.

"It's getting late, we should back." I worriedly told her, though she was calm as ever, well, more like mischievous than ever. "Are you sure we can't go down to the nearby forests?" Yae asked, "My dear, there's a chance we might get lost. Plus if you come up, I might have the greatest surprise you'll ever have." I compromised seductively, chuckling as I run up the stairs.

"Don't compromise something you can't fulfill Y/n." Yae teased as she walked behind me. "Don't trip." She continued.

Timeskip

Yae's POV

I was now in my room, sitting on my couch waiting for this surprise of hers. Falling asleep until I heard the door open. "Well look who it is." I smiled.

Y/n's POV

"I compromise anything I can fulfill, Yae." I said walking towards her. "You look absolutely ravishing, my darling, and your all mine." Was the last thing Yae said before everything happened.

Yae was already on top of me, we were laying on the couch, our tongues exploring the other's mouth. Some moans were heard, but luckily not loud enough for anyone to hear outside.

Yae's tongue was making sure she didn't leave a spot untouched in my mouth, I moaned at her actions when I felt one of her fingers going near my easily accessible clit. The thing I was wearing was very thin. And I made sure of it.

"So pretty." Yae mumbled, her hand slipping in, rubbing my pussy gently before increasing her speed. We pulled away to catch our breath, but Yae's hand wasn't stopping, and so did the noises that came out of my mouth. They were getting louder every second Yae made a slight action. So I pulled Yae back into our past make out session to keep me quiet.

Every second that had passed, I felt my close coming sooner and sooner.

Soon, Yae's speed became faster, and instead of only rubbing, she was now fingering me mindless. Our little make out session already ended so the room became full with my quiet moans. "Keep quiet and I might let you cum." Yae teased, a wide grin on her face "Are you going to be good?" She asked as I nodded panting, and with that answer she sped up even more, it was too much, I had to forcefully put my hand on my mouth to shut me up.

And soon I came. "Are you tired already? You fulfilled your compromise about the surprise but you need to fulfill my satisfaction now."

I'll let yall imagine the rest LMAO

Grr Yes I know my smut sucks