Raiden Ei - "An Eternity Together."

Male Reader!! Sorryyy
No smut just fluff and a little angst
Mentions of blood and violence.

' Third Person's POV '

It was silent... Nothing but swords clashing and blood dripping on the floor was heard. Sweat dripping down Y/n's face. This fight wasn't a spar nor a practice one, this.. was different. His opponent was injured but not as injured as him. Someone else than Y/n had an advantage. They knew his weaknesses, and strengths. But cockiness doesn't always end well.

Y/n grabbed them by the throat and slashed their neck with his sword. The head rolling somewhere in the room. He was panting like crazy. Out of breath, tired from all the fighting. Everything was for Her Majesty. Every single bad thing he had done up to this point was for Her. He only listens to her orders like a little obedient puppy.

But.. he needs to clean all of this up first. The blood and the body. Blood stained the flooring as Y/n walked over to some cleaning supplies.

After that.. he lit a fire and... Burned the body, nothing but ashes remained in sight. Walking away from the scene and back to the Tenshaku.

• Ei's POV •

I was getting worried. Y/n had been out for so long already. I gave him hard orders but.. I didn't think they would go this far. It's already dark and even Sara was asleep on the table. Maybe I should've sent someone else-

"Your Majesty.."

A voice said, followed with a painful grunt. I turned around seeing an injured Y/n, all bloodied up in his clothes. Hoping it wasn't his.

"Where were you?" I whispered as I walked over to him, holding eye contact as he stumbled over his words.

"Following your orders,

Love."

"You had me worried.." I said as I felt tears beginning to fall down my face. Y/n wiped them away while a smile was plastered on his lips.

"Didn't I promise you that we would spend a whole Eternity together."

I nodded, a gentle smile was found on my mouth.

"I devoted my whole life to you. I vowed that I would never leave your side, what makes you think that some bad people will throw that all away, Ei?"