Kojou Sara - "A Night With The General."

Inaccurate Sara?? Haven't been in genshin for 2 days lmao also Fem!reader

Y/n's pov

I unlocked the door to my house, expecting to see Sara on the couch, leaning her head on the against the soft sofa. Watching the fire dance. But, nope, not a thing. It was unusual of her. This is how it always was. We both had very busy jobs, serving the Shogun. Barely having anytime together, and this was the only exception.

"Birdy??" I teased. I closed the door behind me, walking away and searching for the violet-haired girl. Walking into the kitchen.. nothing. I sighed as I walked upstairs. I opened the door to our shared bedroom, seeing no one there. I sighed again, I walked to the bed and lied there. Until the bathroom door opened and seeing Sara in her sleepwear.

I immediately got up and a smile was on my face. "Y/n!" She said, a smile was on her face too, I walked up to her and gave her a peck on the lips, carressig her face gently, and after we both stared into each other's eyes.

"I think somebody should get ready for bed, or else they'll start something they can't finish." Sara sternly said as I felt my face go scarlet red while she chuckled at the sight. I went in the bathroom, Sara eyeing me as I did so.

"I thought I was the one that wasn't supposed to start something, turns out it's the opposite." I smugly said "Just observing if your following the orders your supposed to follow." I shut the door in embarrassment, hearing her chuckle from the other side.

I took off my clothes and took a quick shower, getting into my sleepwear. Then, brushing my teeth and washing my face. After all that I opened the door, seeing Sara cozied up in a book. "Hey." I said, smiling.

"What are you reading?" I asked her, getting into the covers of our bed, laying my head on her shoulder. "Just some romantic book that has complete ass writing." Sara laughed as I did too.

"Maybe you should sleep instead of reading that book, I mean.. 'She rubbed up and down his shaft'? Is that what people call cocks now?" I said while scoffing and turning my back on her, turning off my nightlight.

"I'll sleep later, I want to trashtalk this book." Sara says as I chuckled at her comment, slowly falling asleep in her arms while the other held her book.

MIGHTVE TRASHTALKED SOME OF THE BOOKS IVE READ... But idrc like who writes shaft instead of cock, dick, or sumn?? A SHAFT IS FROM MINECRAFT. HWUAHUWSHSY sorrt if this is offensive mwuah