Honeymoon- Part²

How a morning could be more beautiful than already having a mesmerizing and ethereal view of your love sleeping soundly in your arms in a beautiful morning under the beautiful sky, Jungguk didn't know the other way

It was ticking 12 in morning and the weather was so perfect for a lazy day to be spend under the blankets- Jungguk had just woken up and was continuesly looking at tae sleeping so peacefully and beautifully, snoring lightly on his naked chest, hugging tightly on his torso, tangling his legs in jungguk's while his upper half wasn't naked inside- Jungguk had wore him his own black shirt to cover him from slight cold.

Jungguk saw how a tiny appeared on his cute lips, in sleep when younger stopped caressing his waist- it was relaxing his baby so Jungguk continued to caress his waist under blankets and pulled him more over his chest.

Even the beautiful scenery around them couldn't take Jungguk's attention away from tae- because tae was his favourite scenery- Jungguk gave a soft peck on his forehead which made older to smile in his beautiful sleep. Jungguk's heart fluttered to the cute act and he smiled a bunny smile that how little pecks from him could make tae so goofy even in sleep.

His cute fluffy ball-

Yet it was necessary to pull away and take a shower to clean himself up- no matter how much jungguk wanted to have shower together with tae- he knew once tae'll be awake there will be a lot of to handle- like his embarrassment- so he slowly separate himself to get out first and place one cushion for him to hug in replacement of jungguk.

"My baby-" Jungguk whispered pecking his cute little scrunched nose and left smiling like an idiot, directing to bathroom to get ready for today.

♡♡♡♡

Tae woke up half an hour later and grumbled clutching onto the sheets snuggling his head in between, ofcourse the hangover had begun to hit him- he was squirming in brutal pain when he felt someone pulling his blanket away and that's when he saw next was a glass of water and two painkillers for headache-

Tae looked up still sleepy and saw how his hubby was smiling at him offering him the pills- tae tried to smile back but the pain was like his head was between hammers- he took the pills and gulped them with water in one go-

"Gukk my head-"tae mumbled whimpering and jungguk chuckled silently shaking his head, tae was obviously facing perks of being wasted for first time. He layed beside him and pulled tae on his chest-

"Sleep some more baby, pills will do their work-" Jungguk said caressing few strands of his hairs away from his forehead, tae could only hum and hugged him again to sleep some more- Jungguk heaved a sigh and kept laying with him in bed- being only in loose trousers after shower and nothing else- his torso was naked and Taehyung was loving the warmth like always.

♡♡♡♡

Jungguk was scrolling through his phone casually going through their pictures of yesterday wedding event-