With care

When they reached Jungguk's mansion, mr.jeon parked the car in garage while sigma immediately came to open the door for Jungguk.

It wasn't sigma kind of thing to have a bewildered expressions on his face yet he was worried for Jungguk. Seeing their boss like this was a shock for every single buttler and worker of his mansion.

The more of shock was that Jungguk was smiling through it. Who smile after getting double shot? But they didn't know that pain was Jungguk's habit. He was grown up hard and stone that smiling through pain wasn't new thing for him.

"How're you boss-" sigma asked and gave his shoulder to help Jungguk walking to the front door.

"Fine as always- thanks for asking-" Jungguk politely smiled accepting sigma's offer and let him help himself.

Sigma took him straight to his room upstairs on jungguk's saying and then sat him down on his bed. Jungguk sighed smelling in the fine fragrance of his surroundings those made him feel like he was finally home.

He layed there for sometime and decided to have a nap when his mother sat beside him. She tucked him properly in warm bed and began to caress his hairs softly until Jungguk fell asleep.

"My stubborn baby-" she chuckled silently to herself and gave a longing peck on his head before making sure that he was sleeping and exited his room.

She came downstairs and sat down near her husband-

"Are you sure you'll manage? I can stay if you-"

"You're also tired aunt, you can leave it to me, I assure you I'll take care of him more than anything."

"I know you'll tae, there's no doubt that you can take care of him. Well we'll visit tomorrow, just be careful and call me for anything if it gets too much to handle alone okay?"

"Thank you so much aunt- I'll be careful-" Taehyung smiled softly at both of them those who nodded in satisfaction.

Just like Jungguk didn't let him alone when he needed someone then how could tae leave Jungguk. The things he did wrong, he needed to get them right and after that whatever will be Jungguk's decision, Taehyung will respect that.

Yet tae feared Jungguk's reaction seeing him back in his mansion, when he wouldn't have expected that.

♡♡♡♡

Jungguk woke by the night and as he had moved alot in a day than in a week- his chest had started to ache that it was getting more difficult to breath properly.

It was something that was going to be treated by medicines with a slow healing process. And he was hating the fact that he couldn't even lay on his side properly, god what was he going to do with this bullshit, he didn't know. He was missing Taehyung so much but only if he'll admit it loud.

He sighed for the nth time and slowly sat up tired- he needed to go to washroom and go see his mom while he wondered why didn't she was here with him in his room. Well she could have also get tired so may be she went to get some rest in another room.

Jungguk pulled the duvet out of himself slowly and put his feet down on the floor to stand up by getting support with the head board of the bed. He was walking properly till the wardrobe and suddenly knocked his feet with the sofa by the wall, his already limping body fell down but fortunately he stabled himself by keeping the arm on floor that wasn't injured.

He sat there on his knees taking his time to get up again-

"Come on jungguk, you're not weak- you don't need anyone to help you- you're enough alone-" he told himself gritting his teeth in severe pain and was about to try to get up again but-