Contract

A week later

~Taehyung's IV got removed and Medication had started. As it had been a week since he woke up but couldn't discharge due to slow progress in his health. So he was kept in ward for another week until he gets stable to move. His injured ribs had healed to maximum extent and now that brace around his ribs was also getting removed. That caused him go through intense pain while inhaling and exhaling but the pain was nothing compared to one in his heart.

Yet He was able to walk himself to bathroom on his own now. His physical health was improving slowly but not his mind and soul. Doctor said that he will be fine and energetic within some time when he will take proper therapies and medication for his mental health.

So doctor held a therapy session with him which would be continuing even after his discharge from hospital. He was prescribed medicine for sleep for first 2 weeks. After 2 weeks Taehyung had to be active enough to do other measures.

Jungguk set the next appointment with doctor already and let him be Taehyung's permanent therapist until he get recovered. Taehyung wasn't in state to argue about anything so he would just listen to whatever they say and barely nod. Jungguk was determined to make Taehyung fine once again.

But the question here was, Was Taehyung ready for it? Did he want to be healthy and happy again?

No-

He wasn't.

He barely talked to anyone after that day he woke up, there was nothing had left in him to talk. He was getting skinny day by day as he didn't want to eat most of the time rather than just to fill his stomach to swallow the medicines yet deep inside he didn't want to be fine again.

Boys were trying their best. They tried to joke around him usually like before that could burst Taehyung into happy laughters and giggles but nothing worked out, not even a single sign of smile was there on his lips. It was like past was being repeated but in worst way ever they could imagine.

Tae wasn't accepting his self after everything that happened to him, His mind was repeating it on loop that

You're disgusting

You're tainted

You don't deserve to live

You won't be happy ever again

These unnecessary thoughts were messing his mind whenever he was alone. So he just ended up crying in a corner of bed. His demons were scaring his soul more with every passing day.

While Jungguk made sure to visit him everyday. He would come late due to high loads of work in his office but he made sure to talk out every single second he would be there and sometimes take Taehyung out for a walk just inside hospital. He Would also make him talk even they would be just small words and nods.

After that he used to only leave in the early morning after making sure Taehyung was sleeping well.

After whole 7 days of being in hospital finally
came the day for which tae wasn't ready, physically may be, but not mentally. It was the day when he was going to be discharged. Means he will have to face the world again. At this point, tae was like a toddler who was scared to fall again. That's why he wasn't able to take any further step. He will have to force himself to do the things he didn't want to anymore. He was scared for his counting breaths.

Today was also the day, when they were going to Court after tae's discharge and he wasn't going to stay at his apartment at all. They didn't want taehyung to be alone at all. So Jungguk was taking him to his own mansion.