8) Handle With Care

(Trigger Warnings: mentions of childhood sexual assault, molesting a minor, and implied attempted rape. If the aforementioned subjects make you uncomfortable skip the first half of this chapter. This 🚨 means it's safe to resume reading)

🍁Ren🍁

He turns and pulls my body against his, so his chest is pressing into my back. If anyone in the store were to glance this way, they wouldn't see what he was doing to me. His tall frame and slightly muscular build completely hid me from view. I feel his erection pressing against me and my panic grows. I can't seem to breathe correctly almost, like I'm suffocating. You bastard!

"I'd keep your moans quiet, if I were you. Wouldn't want to cause a spectacle." He slips his other hand beneath my clothing to play with my other nipple as well. "Ngh! Haah." His soft laughter is loud in my ear as his lip brushes my earlobe.

"I forgot how sensitive your nipples were. You make such lovely sounds, Ren." He continues twisting and groping my chest, making horrible noises come from me. Disgusting. I'm pissed that despite, hating all of this, my body still reacts to the stimulation. It's just how the human body works.

Even though, I desperately wish it didn't. "You're getting aroused in a place like this? Just from me playing with your nipples? You really are so lewd. I trained you well." Nausea floods me along with revulsion when he says those words. "Ha, ah, ah. F-fuuck, enouugghh," I plead feeling pathetic and gross.

Yukimura ignores my pleas, and continues to torment me. He tugs the collar of my shirt aside, then pain suddenly mixes with pleasure when he sinks his teeth into the crook of my neck. "Aaaah. Fucker," I hiss. Subconsciously keeping quiet like he ordered. It didn't break the skin, but it really hurt, so disgusting. I hate this! I wanna die!

He litters my neck with hickeys, marking me as if I were his property, then slides his right hand down to cup my erection through my shorts. "Hhaah. No. D-…Don't."

"As soon as I saw you on the screen, I could barely contain my excitement. You really were my favorite student. I hated having to leave so soon after breaking you in. Remember how you'd come to me, your cute little body craving my touch?" No! Stop it! I never wanted this!

I shake my head as my tears finally spill from my eyes, leaving trails down my face. My entire body is shaking from my overwhelming fear. My heart racing so hard that it actually hurts. "No?" He chuckles teasingly before suddenly he's pressing his fingertip against my asshole through my shorts. A jolt goes through me as that deep ache awakens at his touch.

No! Fucking stop! Memories of him slipping his fingers inside and working me open flash through my mind. "You don't remember your pleasured cries each time my dick hit that special spot inside here?" At this point, I'd rather be killed by the League of Villains than relive this trauma. The most excruciating, slow, and painful death in existence over this!

I flinch when he grabs my left wrist, breathing so hard that it makes my chest ache. My arms had been at my sides the whole time, unwilling to move on my command. He places my hand over my crotch, and I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, sobbing quietly.

"Touch yourself. Nice and slow," he orders "sweetly" and I tried with everything I possessed to fight against his Quirk only to gasp when my hand begins moving on its own, palming myself through the material. "Such a good little slut," he praises and I beg for this to end.

🚨Safe To Proceed🚨

This is a hundred times worse than fourth grade. I wanna die! "Now that I've found you again I think we should get reacquainted. How about you come home with me, hero." My body goes cold when I realize what he said, my trembling gets worse.