life.

dear flora,

it's been six weeks since you died and it's been harder than ever. i don't think, ill ever recover from your death. bellatrix and rodolphus came by today, they wished upon a lucky star that you were in heaven with the stars around you in your floral dresses from the fifties.

astraea and delphina ( bellatrix's daughter ) have a playdate tomorrow. after auntie druella passed, she and rodolphus moved to france. i still occasionally speak to narcissa and lucius, but i never liked him honestly.

andromeda and ted renewed there vows yesterday, dora was in a little white dress, but she hated it. she cried at the reception.

james and lily bought a house in scotland, they spend a week in the summer there every year.

marlene is doing fine, so is dorcas.

they haven't been dating because of the long distance.

mary & gideon are expecting ! they announced it two days ago.

alice and frank returned from a vacation. augusta watched neville and sophia.

aiden stopped by earlier today, he's closing up shop because of the bad reputation he's gotten.

he's moving to canada next month. he's pretty sad but he's getting better and he even brought astraea some new furniture.

my heart broke when i saw him pack up.

i might move out of the black house. i think sirius and vivienne are moving in together next month.

i feel like everything major is happening now that your dead. i loved all our friends but it seems like they forgot about you within a day. it might just be the way you heal, but it's kind of hurting that i basically have no one.

maybe i should go to france.

sincerely,

r. a. b.

 b