me.

dear flora,

let me tell you something about myself.

i've always had to play the part.

sirius left when i was 14. i begged him to take me with him, but he refused and said i had to tough it up for another year and then he would come and get me.

i said i would wait. i had a bag ready. i had all my stuff i wanted that i could take on a broom.

i hid it under my bed, behind a denim bag i managed to find in sirius's room. you don't want to know what was in this bag.

i never knew how much sirius loved vivienne, because considering that vivienne lived a long way away from the black's abode, he still chose to rescue her.

so i did what every angsty teen does, throws the diaries out the window, unlocked so everyone can know how much he cared for her, and how little for his brother. of course at hogwarts, i was full of spite.

but everyone sympathized with him, saying it was love match made in heaven, because without me, vivienne wouldn't have met sirius. you see, vivienne got a taste of both black brothers.

we went out on a couple of dates, while my brother begged to casted out and though of ways to leave, i dated vivienne chen. and although she would never admit it, she hated me.

im just to insufferable for everyone other than you i suppose.

love you.

p.s, mary sent me a letter from the america and she talked about instead of writing 'love you', some american teens, mostly girls use 'luv ya'. like what? that completely takes away from the meaning of 'love you'.

regulus black