dreams.

Dear Flora,

I had a dream.

Why did you leave me? You didn't have too. You could have let me take the hit. I probably would have survived and taken him down. That's the one thing I regret. Not letting myself take the hit for you. I wished that Astraea could have grown up with her mother, and if she ever had questions she could ask you about how cool I was. About how much we were in love. I still love you. I won't ever stop.

Time to time, I think about how you died. How the person wore a black cloak much like the ones that they were in your favourite fairytale, which should not be shown to any kid.

The tale was called, "Miss Mary Brown". It was about how a young woman wasn't beloved enough by her family, and took revenge upon her elder sisters husband.

But accidentally killed her sister and mother.

But i think it's a loose strand. I mean Astraea was out of town, and she was one. How could she kill you?

I mean she would disappoint everyone.

And in the end of the story, the husband finds a family photo while cleaning up. It showed Margaret Brown holding her child and her mother, with a her father and Miss Mary Brown at the end of lineup.

Margaret had a bright red X over her head.

Didn't your photo have a X across your face?

I need to figure this out.

your favourite constellation, regulus black.