nature.

Dear flora.

I went outside today. I breathed in the fresh cold air from the February snow, and then I got cold. I wished about you, and also Astraea is heading to muggle school you attended. She's two now, and your father, Remus and I were deciding. Your father is quite close with Remus.

Sirius and Vivienne are getting married next month and Astraea is the flower girl and Harry is the page boy!

Vivienne is taking them, along with Lily to shop for their suits and dresses. I am a groomsman, along with Remus, Peter, Claude, Fabian, Gideon and Arthur. The Best Man is James and the Maid of Honour is Lily.

I thought they were moving a bit fast and then I Realized they had been dating since second year.

It's my first wedding since well ours. Well not really ours because you died and hopefully you can return to me? I know we kinda buried you and stuff.

I love you Flora. Ever since you criticized me in the line to get sorted, I've loved you. It's mean of you to leave my heart.

Also to end this letter on a positive note, your father has been realized from the care home and we four have moved to a Townhouse in Downtown London, on top of the building where you worked.

Goodnight, my love.

R . Black.

✷ Ace Of Her Heart ━ Regulus Black On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara