Epilogue: Hello my reality

4 months later...

Jaemin

I was stuck between two bodies. One belonging to Jeno and the other to Donghyuck, the three of us carried smiles on our faces (Jeno's significantly smaller as he still maintained a reputation) as we watch Mark-Hyung walk onto the stage. It's his graduation day and he invited us to come. He shakes hands with the principal and a couple of more officials, a wide grin on his face accompanying him with every step he takes, only making mine widen.

I feel proud but behind all of them came fear. He's moving two hours away to attend Yonhee University. He will come back every weekend, of course, but now that the four of us have spent the last four months stuck to each other like glue, I fear I'll miss him too much. I've gotten too used to it, understandably.

We haven't been together around school since we're still not sure how we'll handle the criticism but behind closed doors, it is paradise.

One month ago...

"Come on," Donghyuck said with a huge smile, dragging us all inside his house and to his room, only stopping for a second to tell the housekeeper that he was home.

"So you've been here before?" I asked Jeno, hawking at Donghyuck's room, taking in every single detail, often coming across things that made me think 'that's really like him'.

"Every other Friday for my whole life only," he answered, plopping down on the small sofa on one of the corners of the room. I gasped slightly when he took my wrist and pulled me to himself, instantly wrapping his arms tightly around me.

I was still getting used to this Jeno. A much more cuddly, soft, and caring Jeno.

"It's nice that you guys have known each other for so long," I stated softly, leaning into him, feeling cushioned by his embrace.

"That's rude," I heard an offended voice say with a huff. I didn't have to look to know who it was. "You guys don't even invite us to cuddle!" Donghyuck whined.

It's still weird to think of the first time we spent time together after that talk. It was less than a week later that we once again met up at my house, all settled to watch a movie in the living room. We were all so rigid and the atmosphere was tense until we all fell asleep, leaning onto each other. The next day, we woke up with smiles on our faces and not wanting to leave that sofa and from there, that became our new normal. At school, we often held hands under the cafeteria tables and sneak off to an empty classroom but you didn't hear that from me.

"Come to bed," I heard Mark say in a tired voice.

He'd been working so much on final projects that what he really wanted to do was sleep all day and we would often comply. We would play a movie and usually ignore it as we snuggled up to each other, hugs and kisses here and there, too.

I was quick to stand up and run over, snuggling into his chest before I felt arms wrap around me from behind. I snuck a glance behind to see Donghyuck looking down at me with a warm smile which I was quick to return and behind him was Jeno, his eyes already closed.

"I want to stay like this forever," I whisper-mumbled, closing my eyes before sighing in delight.

"We will." I heard someone respond distantly before sleep completely overtook me.

present...

I feel a hand on my jaw, turning my head to look at them.

I smile at Donghyuck. "Why are you crying?" He asks with a worried expression as I feel Jeno take my hand. The ceremony is still going on but the principal's words are ignored and left in the background.

I reach my free hand up to feel my cheek which was indeed wet with tears, something I hadn't noticed.

"I'm happy." I grin at him, giving the other boy's hand a squeeze.

We leave it at that, turning back to paying attention and waiting for us to be dismissed. For the rest of the time, however, I had two of my boyfriend's hands on mine.

When the ceremony is dismissed, the field was full of diplomas in all the graduates' hands and caps scattered on the grass. There were happy smiles on some faces, tears rolling down others. I found myself letting some tears escape me as well for the second time today as Mark came to us, having agreed to meet up with his parents afterward.

"Oh, baby," he says with a slight smile, cupping my cheek with one hand.

"He started crying earlier too. Oh, I could just," Donghyuck dabbed his cheeks. "My baby has graduated. I raised you right."

Donghyuck's charm will undoubtedly never fail to make me laugh.

"Stop teasing me," I mutter as Mark puts his arms around me.

"Come here," I hear him tell the others and soon I was embraced by my three boyfriends.

In that second, I really came to wonder if this is my reality now. I pinch myself, hoping that I wouldn't wake up from a dream. I sigh in relief once I didn't and I was still there. I close my eyes, taking in the aroma of my three lovers, delighted by the feeling of their arms all with me.

"Did you just pinch yourself?" Jeno asks as we separate the hug, looking at me with a confused expression rather than with judgment.

I laugh awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck. "Maybe?"

"Why?" Mark laughs, unzipping his gown and revealing the formal clothes underneath.

"Because some days I still find this hard to believe. Sometimes, I still feel like it's part of some sort of delusion of mine," I answer sincerely.

Their gazes soften and Mark holds my hand. "Well, this is very real. This has been real for a long time and will continue to be. So say goodbye to your delusions and hello to your reality."

"Our reality."

A/N: Anddddddd that's it. Okay, done with book 1. who's ready for the sequel???