Ride 11

( (Y/n) Pov. )

Well after yesterday fight with Misaki-chan I can fully say that we are dating now but we haven't told anyone yet though and Misaki-chan has returned to the team too, Me and Misaki-chan teach Emi-chan how to play Vanguard too.

And right now we're prepared ourselves to go to the National Tournament with Shin-san being the driver of course.

Kamui: I call dibs on the passenger seat!

Shinemon: No, no you can't have the passenger seat Misaki sit there.

Kamui: Ehhhh?!

(Y/n): If Misaki-chan didn't sit next to him he'll get lost so she have to navigate him right? Misaki-chan?

Misaki: Yeah what (Y/n)-kun said.

Shinemon: (Y/n)-kun did something happen between you two that I didn't know? *Asked with curiosity*

Misaki: Nothing! *Said while blushing*

Kamui: That aside Shin-san if you don't know the roads buy a GPS you bad at everything! Is that right?

Shinemon: Do you want to say "good for nothing"?

Kamui: Yeah that's!

Shinemon: Do you think a GPS is necessary with Misaki here?

Kamui: W-Well...

Misaki: Kamui is right shin-san you should buy a GPS because I can't help you all the time.

Shinemon: Okay something definitely happen between you and (Y/n)-kun! *said while pointing at Misaki*

(Y/n): Don't worry about it Shin-san.

Shinemon: If you say so...

Misaki: Yeesh...

Kamui Tch whatever! Then I get the back window seat! Ughh!

Well Toshiko already sat there so no.

Kamui: W-Why, you...!

Toshiko: What?

Kamui: That my seat!

Toshiko: Didn't see your name on the seat so no.

Kamui: You!

Aiko: Kamui-kun there another Window seat here this is fine right? *Said while pointing at the seat*

(Y/n): Let's just go already!

After the drive to the National Tournament.

We arrived at the Stadium and right now Shin-san are searching for a spot to park a car so right now we wait.

Misaki: Seems like it'll be a while before he gets back...

(Y/n): All we can do is wait then.

Aiko: Yep! *Notice people gathering around the corner* huh what's going on over there?

Kamui: Ah! That's TV cameras! Today Tournament will be broadcast live all over the country!

Aiko: Really?

Misaki: There always broadcast the National tournament live. Haven't you seen it?

Aiko: N-No...

Kamui: Now that I look closely, isn't that Dr.O?! Maybe this is Vanguard Tv on Location! Onee-san let's go check it out!

Aiko: Eh?!

Kamui : That's not something you get to see every day! *Running off* come on hurry up! Ughh*Bumping into someone*