Ride 1

Time skip 9 years later

(3rd Pov.)

Now (Y/n) is 16 year old and he is ready to do the promise that he said in the past whit his old friend to comeback to Japan to meet with them he is now packing his thing to go to the airport that will fly to Japan.

(M/n): (Y/n)!!! are you done yet you will be late for the plane you know!!!

(Y/n): Just in a minute and i will be done!!!

(M/n): Ok!!! but hurry ok!!!

(Y/n): Ok!!!

Then (Y/n) come from upstair to downstair to go to the airplane to move to Japan to living by himself.

(M/n): Ah! there you are now are ypu ready to move to your new house in Japan!!!

(Y/n): Yeah!!! I'm ready to go!!!

And then his mom hugged him tight and said.

(M/n): Be safe and take care of yourself ok.

(Y/n): Ok mom i will.

Then (Y/n) walking out from his house to airplane to move to Japan.

Time skip to airplane

(3rd Pov.)

Now (Y/n) is going to his new direction and he think about something in his mind right now.

(Y/n): Why is the direction is so familiar.

And then he stop to the end of direction and then he look up to his suprised that his new home is next door from card capital and he said.

(Y/n): And now come to think why it direction so familiar it because this house is near the card capital shop

And then he going in his new house and start to unpack his stuff.

Time skip

(Still 3rd Pov.)

(Y/n): And finish.

Said and look to all his unpack stuff.

(Y/n): And now time to meet an old friend.

And then he walk to the front door and open it and walking of his house and straight forward to card capital and then open the door to see that someone having a cardfight to eachother and that person was his old friend Kai Toshiko and another one whit light blue hair that he remember well Sendou Aiko.

(Y/n): They are having cardfight and about to end.

Aiko: Whit Wingal boost Blaster Blade attack <19,000 POW>

Toshiko: I'm guard whit tahr
<21000 SLD>.

Aiko: Drive trigger check.