Ride 4

( (Y/n) Pov.)

It been a while now after I fight whit Kourin and got beat up by
Misaki-chan many things is happened I got into a team the name is team Q4 despite we have 5 members in the team the members is 1st is me
(Y/n) (L/n) 2nd is Toshiko Kai 3rd is Katsuragi Kamui 4th is Tokura Misaki and the last one is Sendou Aiko even if the members to get to fight is three on three we will decide the members to fight in that match whit rock paper scissors in each match that it and after the shop tournament is ended Kamui promise me and Aiko that he going to take us to another card shop that near his home but I think acting strange after he promise us to us to the card shop but I don't care right now I just want to fight whit strong Cardfighter strong that make me use that power and right now we arrived at the card shop.

(Y/n): Now we're here let's go inside.

Then Kamui suddenly speak out loud.

Kamui: Wait!!!!

(Y/n): What?!

Kamui: Here I brought us to the card shop that near my house as I promise I think we should go back to the card capital.

(Y/n): Don't be like that Kamui you don't want to go to meet your friend in there.

Aiko: Yeah Kamui-kun don't you want to meet your friend.

Kamui: Ii not like that I jus- Ahhh fine let's get inside the shop.

(Y/n): That what I want to hear let's go.

And then we enter the card shop and yeah it looks just like we are in pirate
ship and then someone come our way and talk with Kamui.

Glasses-man: Oh Kamui is it really you it's about time you came back.

Kamui: Ahhhh Shuuu.

Aiko: What is it Kamui-kun.

Then Kamui is looking around and sigh then he speak up.

Kamui: Oh well it looks like the coast is clear.

Then he turn to Aiko and said.

Kamui: We should see about starting ourselves a match Aiko-neesan you too (Y/n)-san.

Then he turn to talk with Glasses-man.

Kamui: Is Gouki here.

Glasses-man: Of course he is.

Then Glasses-man turn around and said.

Glasses: Hey captain come here it someone looking for you.

(Y/n): A captain.

Then the group that Glasses-man call out come to our way and Kamui spoke up.

Kamui: These are the guys that went to Nationals last year so try not to embarrass yourself okay?

(Y/n): Don't worry about it right Aiko.

Aiko: Y-Yeah.

(Y/n): Good now Kamui continue.

Kamui: Ok they call themselves team handsome and it might not be long before we have to face them in a card fight.

Aiko: That's team handsome.

Then the man that everyone that are here in this card shop call captain go to Kamui and messing whit his hair then he spoke.

Captain: Hey Kamui oh starting to think you were avoiding us or something.

Kamui: Course not I've just been busy.

Captain: Hahahahahaha huh are my eyes playing tricks on me or did you bring a friend along whit you.