Ride 2

(3rd Pov.)

It been a couple of days now that (Y/n) move back to Japan and he got to meet new friends and old friend and meet whit Aiko sister Emi and now this day is Sunday so he will go to the card capital to play some cardfight and now he about to going to the shop.

Time skip.

((Y/n) Pov.)

Now I walking in to card capital to play some cardfight and accidentally walking in and hear a conversation of Shin and Aiko that he want Aiko to fight whit Misaki-chan I really excited to see Misaki-chan fight so I walking in and said.

(Y/n): Hey Shin-san can I fight in Aiko place.

Shin: B-but.

(Y/n): Don't worry I know it about Aiko deck that she didn't have a grade 3 unit right?

Shin: Y-yes that right.

(Y/n): Then I will fight instead of Aiko and show her the power of grade 3 until can I you don't mind right.

Shin: Y-yes ok you can fight instead of her place.

(Y/n): Alright!!! I got to fight with Misaki-chan I'm really excited right now!!!

And then I walking to Misaki-chan and said.

(Y/n): Misaki-chan let's fight together ok?

Misaki: O-ok but I just this once ok.

(Y/n): Ok but I think after we finish this match you'll really love to play vanguard more and more.

Misaki-chan just rolling her eyes and said

Misaki: Whatever.

Time skip to table of the match.

(Still (Y/n) Pov.)

(Y/n): Now Misaki-chan let's fight!!!

Misaki: You don't have to shout you know but forget it just begin already.

(Y/n): Right.

(Y/n)/Misaki: Now Stand Up Vanguard.

(Y/n): Wingal Brave <5000 POW>

Aiko: Wingal Brave? what is that unit?

(Y/n): You don't have to worry about it because you'll know in the future ok?

Akio: O-ok

(Y/n): Then let's continue go ahead Misaki-chan.

Misaki: Ok Lozenge Magus
<3000 POW> I'll take the first turn ok?

(Y/n): No problem.

Misaki: Then I ride Oracle Guardian Gemini <8000 POW> and I use the effect of Lozenge Magus to slide her into the rearguard <3000 POW>.

And then Izaki spoke something he will regret it.

Izaki: She is such a rookie check it out you guys.

Misaki: Don't me come over there.

Izaki: I'm sorry ma'am.

Misaki: It's your turn now (Y/n).

(Y/n): Ok then I ride Little Sage Marron <8000 POW> and I move Wingal Brave to back row
<5000 POW> and I call another
Little Sage Marron <8000 POW> now Marron that is Vanguard attack your Vanguard.

Misaki: No guard.

(Y/n): Drive trigger check got it critical trigger power to Marron that is rearguard <8000 + 5000 POW> = <13000 POW> critical to Marron that is vanguard [ *1+*1] = [*2].