prologue

Somewhere in Tokyo

(3rd Pov.)

There has a voice of little girl whit light purple hair because of someone or something.

???:Nooo! (Y/n)-kun please don't move away i don't want you to move away!

(Y/n):Please misaki-chan let go off me.

Misaki:Nooo!

Misaki mom:What going on here.

Misaki:(Y/n) told me that he have to move away but i don't want him to go!

(Y/n):Misaki-chan i told you that it isn't meant we haven't going to see eachother again didn't i.

Misaki:Yes but i still don't want you to go.

(Y/n):Then i promise you when I'm old enough to live alone i will comeback to see you again ok?

Misaki:Are you really promise?

(Y/n):Yes really.

Then Misaki is smile again and then she say.

Misaki:Ok!

Misaki mom: that my little good girl.

Then the boy notice the time and then his eyes got wide and he cry out loud.

(Y/n):Ahhhh!

Misaki mom: What wrong (Y/n).

Misaki:Yeah what wrong.

(Y/n):I'm late meet whit my other friend to tell them that I'm move away
sorry i have to go.

Misaki mom: It ok i won't hold you to meet whit your friend go ahead.

(Y/n):Ok then! see you in the future misaki-chan i will really miss you!

Misaki:Ok see you in the future too
(Y/n)-kun! i will really miss you too!

(Y/n):Bye-bye Misaki-chan.

Misaki:Bye-bye (Y/n)-kun.

Then (Y/n) running away really fast to meet whit his other friend to tell his other friend that he move away.

Later

(Still 3rd Pov.)

After (Y/n) tell his other friend that he are going to move away his friend become really sad but smile because she didn't want (Y/n) to worry about her but (Y/n) know that it a fake smile so he think about something to make her happy and he figured it out how to make her happy.

(Y/n):Hey Toshiko (Genderbend Kai) let's vanguard fight.

Toshiko:Ok let's figh-

Suddenly toshiko is quite because of something and then (Y/n) look to the way that Toshiko is looking and his eyes is wide because the way he looking it have a little girl with blue hair but to his shock is her body have scratch and wound all over her body and then Toshiko is running to the girl and then (Y/n) after her then Toshiko is go near the girl and then Toshiko said something to the girl.

Toshiko:Hey what going on are you got beat up at school.

But the girl didn't say anything and just work away ignore Toshiko.

Toshiko:Hey!

Then the girl turn her head to Toshiko and then Toshiko said.

Toshiko: I'm Kai Toshiko and I'm going to give this card to you.