Part 1

In a dark forest, in a remote corner of Hell, a glowing red portal appears. Three imps rush out of the portal. The tallest pulls a flintlock pistol out of his coat and fires back into the portal.

"Take that fucker!" He yells.

Meanwhile the other two catch their breath as they lean against a nearby tree. The one with white hair puts his hand over a large gash on his left arm, making him groan in pain.

"Mox are you okay?" The female asks concerned.

"Don't worry Millie it's just a gash." The male says.

"Just a gash, huh? Is that why your moaning in pain?" Millie asks sarcastically.

Moxxie then looks down sadly.

"Sorry, just don't want you worrying about me." Moxxie says.

"Come here, let's get you patched up." Millie says.

They both hear another gunshot and turn to see Blitz flipping the bird at the portal as it closes. Disappearing into thin air.

"Well that was probably one of the best jobs we ever had." He says triumphantly, sliding the gun back into his jacket, then placing his fists on his hips.

"Sir that was one of the most disastrous jobs we've ever had." Moxxie says as Millie wraps his arm in a bandage.

"Oh come on don't be such a bitch." Blitz says.

"No seriously of all the missions we've been on this one was particularly bad." Moxxie says.

"Oh it wasn't-" "Sir I have to agree with Mox, this was bad." Millie says, cutting off Blitz.

"Oh really give me one reason on how it was bad." Blitz says condescendingly.

"We got shot, I got shot, and we failed to kill the target." Moxxie says.

"Okay, okay, I said one, dick." Blitz says.

Moxxie and Millie then notice their in a dark forest.

"Sir, where are we?" Moxxie asks.

"Why were back at the off-" Blitz stops himself as sees the forest around him.

Blitz stops for a moment and surveys the landscape around him.

"Sir?" Moxxie asks.

"Don't worry I'll just call up Loona and she can get us back to the office." Blitz says as he takes out his phone.

He goes to call and notices their is no signal.

"Damn it." Blitz says before kicking a tree.

He then holds his foot in pain.

"Damn it!" Blitz yells.

"Great we're lost in the woods, with no way back to Imp City." Moxxie says.

"Don't worry all we have to do is walk in one direction and eventually we'll come across something." Blitz says as he walks in front of a shadowy figure hidden by trees.

"Um, sir?" Moxxie asks as Millie begins to take out a knife.

"What now?" Blitz asks.

Moxxie says nothing as the figure steps forward loudly breaking a twig. Blitzo slowly turns around and sees a tall dark figure partially shaded by the trees. Blitzo looks down and sees the figure holding a hammer in it's hand.

"Hey asshole, out of the way!" Blitz yells as he points his thumb to the side.

The figure does not move and continues to stand still. Blitz growls before taking out his flintlock and pointing it at the figure.

"Last chance dickhead out of the way! I'm not in the mood to fuck around!" Blitz demands.

The figure is unfazed and continues to stand in his place. Blitz then pokes the figure in the chest causing it to lean backwards before regaining it's original stance. Blitz then turns around and points back at the figure.

"Can you believe this fucker." Blitz says as the figure opens it's eyes revealing a set of glowing yellow eyes. The figure growls and Blitz slowly turns around.

"Hm?" Blitz hums.

The figure then shrieks as it lunges forward with it's hammer ready to kill Blitz.

Blitz manages to dodge and then shoots the zombie in the head, killing it instantly

Blitz manages to dodge and then shoots the zombie in the head, killing it instantly. The zombie falls to the ground and it's eyes slowly go out. The gang then surround the body.

"Crazy asshole." Blitz says as he kicks the zombie in the side.

"Sir, we should get out of here before more of these things show up." Moxxie suggests.

"Hold on, I want to see if this guy has some spare cash." Blitz says before going to loot the body.

Before Blitz can loot the body it begins to turn to ash.

"God dammit!"Blitz exclaims in anger as he kicks the ashes causing some to fly into his face.

"Ew!" Blitz yells as he tries to swipe the ashes off his face.

"Um Blitz." Millie says as she and Moxxie back up.

"What?" Blitz asks annoyed.

Moxxie and Millie both point behind him and he turns around to see dozens of zombies shambling out of the treeline.

"Oh don't worry we can take them." Blitz says before aiming his pistol at one. He pulls the trigger and nothing happens. Blitz looks at the gun before holding up his hand.

"Hold on." Blitz says as the zombies stop. He then starts to go through the steps of reloading a flintlock. He goes for a bullet but finds he's out of ammo.

"Goddammit!" Blitz yells as the zombie begin to advance again. Blitz panics and throws his gun at the leading one. The pistol hits it in the head only causing the zombie to throw it's head back.

"Fuck, um, RUN!" Blitz yells as he and the others begin to run away.