Part 8

The imps are terrified by the man before them. The Commander then tilts his head to the side in confusion.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" The Commander asks.

They all start to speak at the same time but stutter over each other. Finally, Millie blurts out.

"Sorry your Commandership, we were shocked to find ourselves in the company of such a prestigious hero." She says with a forced smile.

"What are you-" Blitz begins to ask before getting a sharp elbow in the ribs. He bends over in pain and tries not to cry.

"Shut it, I'm try'na get him to not kill us." Millie whispers.

"Oh why thank you miss, but I'm no hero. Good attempt on the charm offensive though." The Commander says condescendingly.

The Commander then starts slowly walks even closer causing the imps to back away clumsily.

"Now I'm going to ask you this once, and once only..." The Commander says as the imps back into the line of zombies behind them.

"How did you get here?" The Commander asks forebodingly.

The imps start to sweat and glance at each other in panic. Then Blitz snaps into action.

"How did you get here!?" Blitz yells while pointing a finger in the Commander's face.

"How did I get here? Well, I guess it all started it all started when I was three." The Commander says before launching into a rant about his life. The imps watch as the Commander goes into every minute  detail of his shitty life.

"Quick get my phone out of my pocket and text Stolas." Blitz whispers out the side of his mouth to Moxxie.

"Right." Moxxie says before getting digging the phone out of Blitz's right pants pocket. Moxxie grabs the phone and opens Blitz's contact's. He searches for Stolas but can't find him. He then leans over to Blitz.

"I can't find him Sir." Moxxie whispers.

"Look for 'One night stand'." Blitz says whispering back.

Moxxie nods and goes back to searching and eventually finds him. He opens the contact and begins texting.

"And sent." Moxxie says. He waits for a couple moments but nothing happens.

"Come on. Come on. Where are you your highness.

Meanwhile at castle Goetia...

Stolas's phone dings and buzzes with text messages as Stolas lays on the floor passed out with a bottle of booze in his hand. The phone dings again causing Stolas to groan in his sleep.

Back at the Commanders Fortress...

"Oh screw it." Moxxie says before exiting Stolas's contact. He continues searching for landing on someone he knows. He opens the contact and begins texting. He finishes and hands Blitz the phone back.

"And soon I and my army of the dead shall invade the land of the living and destroy the evil that has infested it like a plague! I will have my revenge and I will save the world while doing it!" The Commander yells triumphantly. He huffs for a couple with his arms in the air. He then quickly turns back to the imps.

"Well enough about me let's talk about you. More specifically how you came to be on my island." The Commander says. Suddenly a portal opens to the left of the Commander and Loona flies out of it and punches him in the face, causing his robotic eye to pop out. The Commander staggers backwards and lands at the feet of the person in the chair.