Part 4 (Added stuff and subtracted stuff)

As the three imps ride the gondola to the castle they look down below and see artillery parked in fortified positions, anti-aircraft cannons aimed towards the sky, and massive industrial fans built into the ground. The fan blades turning slowly as smoke bellows out from below.

"Yeesh, hate to fall into one of those." Blitz jokes.

"Bad timing sir." Moxxie says.

"It's gonna take forever to get to the castle." Millie says.

As soon as Millie finishes that sentence, the gondola begins to speed up.

"Finally this things picking up speed." Blitz says.

He then turns to Millie.

"Complain again see if it goes faster." He says.

The gondola stops as they reach the castle. Everyone gets out and looks up at the stony fortress.

"Whoever liver here takes being a hermit seriously." Millie jokes.

They follow a small trail leading up a hill to the castle.

They arrive at the gate and two zombies lumber forwards. Moxxie and Millie raise their weapons ready to fight. Blitz then walks in front of them and gestures for them to lower their weapons.

"Don't worry, watch this." Blitz says as he takes out a pistol.

He aims at a lever behind the zombies and fires at it. The lever trips and the gate above the zombies falls and crushes then zombies. Blitz then blows smoke out of his gun before twirling it and putting it back in his holster. Millie then claps.

"Nice shot sir, but, how are we gonna get inside now?" Moxxie asks.

"Well you see Moxxie we-" blitz stops himself as he surveys the castle's exterior, finding no way to get in.

"We, uh, look for another way in." Blitz says before setting off around the castle.

The three of them walk along the castle trying to find a way in. Eventually they come across a bridge over a large chasm with barrels on each side topped with TNT. They all walk across halfway before Moxxie hears a faint fizzing. He looks back and sees the TNT lit. His eyes widen and he rushes forward and pushes Millie and Blitz off the bridge.

"What the hell was that for!?" Blitz asks angrily.

BOOM! The bridge explodes and the remains fall into the chasm. They all look down the chasm and see the bridge crush a few zombies. Millie hugs Moxxie and Blitz turns around and continues walking.

"Come on there's got to be a way in some-WOAH!" Blitz exclaims as a bullet ricochet's near his feet.

They look up and see on the castle wall a zombie with a sniper rifle. Pulling back the bolt to fire again the zombie takes aim.

 Pulling back the bolt to fire again the zombie takes aim