Part 3

A emaciated zombie wearing nothing but a pair of tattered pants and helmet walks through the forest with a hatchet in hand. A twig snaps behind it. Hearing the sound the zombie turns only to have it's head explode. It stumbles around for a couple seconds swinging wildly before collapsing onto a bear trap.

"Good shot Moxxie! Blew  that fuckers head right off!" Blitz compliments Moxxie as he emerges from behind a bush.

"Sir did you just compliment me?" Moxxie asks following behind.

"I know it felt weird for me too." Blitz says.

"Look guys the castle!" Millie says as she pointing towards a nearby hill.

"Let's go. If we stay here any longer more of them will show up." Blitz says.

The three of them climb up the hill only to be met with sight of the castle only a larger more distant hill. Blitz's right eye then twitches.

"GODDAMMIT!" Blitz yells as he throws down his shotgun which discharges into a nearby tree.

"We climb all this way only too find out that fucking castle is on another fucking hill!" Blitz rants.

"Sir look." Moxxie says.

"What!?" Blitz says annoyed.

Moxxie then points over to the left and they all turn to to see a hanging cable car station.

"Yes, no more walking!" Blitz yells as he collapses to his knees.

They all walk up to the station and only to find out the cable car is at the castle.

"All right let's for the control panel." Blitz says before they all fan out.

After a couple minuets Moxxie finds the controls for the cable car.

"Sir I found it." Moxxie says.

"Alright, now let's call this bastard back to the station." Blitz says as reaches for the recall button.

"Sir don't you-" Beep! Moxxie is cut off as Blitz presses the button.

"Sorry what?" Blitz asks.

"As I was going to say, shouldn't we be concerned with the engine being loud." Moxxie says.

"Oh don;t worry the cable car will be here before you know it." Blitz says.

The wheels pulling the cable screech as they slowly turn. The engine under the station also begins to make a loud thunderous noise. All of a sudden screaming can be heard from all around the station.

"That can't be good." Blitz says.

They all leave the station to find a massive hoard of zombies lumbering towards them.

"All right guys get ready to lick some ass!" Blitz says as he raises his shotgun.

Before Blitz can fire a loud buzzing comes from the hoard.

"Um sir doesn't that sound like a-" Millie says before being cut off.

A zombie in an overcoat charges out out of the hoard wearing a metal face plate and wielding a chainsaw.

"Chainsaw." Millie finishes.

The zombie raises it's chainsaw into the air and pumping it over it's head before charging at them. Blitz fires his shotgun but the pellets bounce off the face plate.

"Oh shit!" Blitz yells before they all jump out of the way.

The zombie then turns and looks at Moxxie.

"Oh crumbs." Moxxie says.

The zombie then raises it's chainsaw and begins chasing him.

"Blitz, Millie, help!" Moxxie says as he runs away from the zombie.

"Sorry Moxxie but we got our own problems." Blitz says as he shoots a zombie in the abdomen causing it to split in half. The top half of the body then tries to crawl towards blitz but is shot by him again blowing it to smithereens.

"Don't worry Mox I'm comin." Millie says as she throws a bayonet into the forehead of a zombie.

She runs and jumps onto the chainsaw zombie and begins stabbing it in the skull. The zombie takes the hits and throws her off. It then goes into a rage and begins swinging wildly while spinning. It slices through other zombies that get close.

The gondola then finally arrives and dings. everyone turns and sees the doors slide open on the gondola.

"Quick to the gondala!" Blitz says.

They all run to the gondola and manage to shut and lock the doors. The zombies then begin to surround it and start banging on the windows and doors.

"Sir, get us out of here." Millie says as she and Moxxie attempt to keep the doors closed.

"Stop rushing me, I'm trying to figure out the controls." Blitz says.

"Sir how complicated can they be?" Moxxie asks as a zombie arm tries to grab him through a broken window. Millie then slices off it's arm and she and Moxxie look lovingly at each other.

"Well why don't you come up and try to figure it out?" Blitz asks.

Moxxie then simply points behind him.

"Oh, right." Blitz says as he goes back to trying to figure out the controls.

The zombie with the chainsaw then returns and starts revving it's chainsaw up again. The chainsaw starts up and it begins to saw through the doors.

"Sir anytime now." Moxxie says as he dodges the chainsaw blades.

"Got it!" Blitz says as throws a switch.

The gondola then begins to rise towards the castle. Several zombies manage to cling on onto the slides but then fall off. Moxxie and Millie then start to catch their breath.

"All right, next stop, creepy ass castle." Blitz says as he looks at the castle.