Chapter One

I was wandering around the forest for hours when one Nymph approaches me.

She was catching her breathe before she give her statement "we need you" she suddenly said while holding my wrist.

"Why? What's happening?" I asked calmly.

"Mortals trying to mess the sea!" another nymph answered before she jumped near to us.

"Bring me there" I simply replied.

We ran as quick as we can and while running, I asked them out of curiousity "why you needed my help again this time? Where's god Poseidon and his child?"

"God Poseidon went back to Mount Olympus while god Triton went to another realm and its been a week since they both left" Nymph replied.

I didn't bother to ask why they don't use their ability to sue mortals in their territory because I know they can't hypnotize and they don't have any equipment unlike huntress that has their bow and arrows.

We came to the sea and saw how wicked mortals again.

They were pouring the sea using the galloon of ink, oh wait, are they drunk?!

I was preparing my bow and arrow from distance "go to your respective assigned place, I already got this" I said without looking at them.

I've got no answer from them so I didn't bother to look back to them.

When I was ready to shoot and warn them from what they were doing, someone suddenly held my wrist.. tightly.

I look back to see who it is with my annoyed expression.

"What are you trying to do?" he said while directly looking to my eyes.

"Y-you can see me?" I asked back while trying to hide how surprise I am right now.

"What?!" he asked again in disbelief.

I gulped then looked to his hand that were holding my wrist.

I pulled my wrist and step back away from him.

How could he see me when I'm using my ability for being air right now?!

I ran away from him and forgot to help those Oceanids to protect their place.

"Hey! Wait!" he yelled but I ignored it.

I came back to my assigned place and saw so many group of Dryads, I was supposed to ask what they were doing but I already got my answer.